1. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

since when did not playing like a retard mean you're trying hard...
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I dis/agree with Peachy. That's my opinion. Take it or leave it.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Fix'd cuz Gummy Bears are way better than apples. :)
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Tryhard Assassin works very well against parties or a malevolent matchmaking system. Nothing gets your blood up like having half a team chase you around and taunt your every death.

If I feel that my teammates aren't awful, I'll go SMG Sniper. If I'm unsure, I'll go Tank or Support. If I know they're awful, tryhard Assassin all the way.
  5. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Eh. . .you could. . .wait, how could you. . .uh. . .pardon me, but. . .how. . .how does that w. . .

Excuse me while I lie down.
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

^this^ , and how much do you have to back off not to be labled a "tryhard"?

I just recently won a match and got rage messages from some dude on the other team calling us all tryhards. I took it easy on them too. I rarely spawn kill. I'll join the festivities to return the favor, but its unappealing. Once we have the match under control with the moneyball down, thats my focus. Keep the moneyball down. If someone gets in the way, I deal with them.

I couldve really pissed em off by doing laps around their spawn ring and striking their spawn room.
  7. Baz00kaMo

Baz00kaMo New Member

It's funny, I had a friend who would beat me a lot in some fighting game, but then I would win and he would immediately say he wasn't even trying. This was when we were like 10, so the fact that some of you guys are whining about someone using their class right and beating you seems pretty childish.

You make it sound like all the other classes are hard to play and take hella skill. I just started MNC like 2 days ago and have read A LOT on these forums and after trying new builds and new classes, I gotta say Assassin is a solid pick and tbh, the goal is to destroy the moneyball, not just kill Pro's so can you really be mad? The game doesn't end after losing lives, it ends after a team's moneyball is destroyed. The Assassin's skillset makes her good at hit and run to clear lanes and turret killer. The online lag makes grappling harder than it sounds and Assault/Sniper/Support can be construed as relatively easy classes to play too.

And don't tell me that I am a less skilled player because I use the class right. I play Gears of War and Gears of War 2 which are pretty hardcore games that have a high learning curve and take even longer to master how to fight people, especially with off-host disadvantage.

This thread is obviously a way for you to convince yourself that you aren't a noob even though you keep losing, maybe you should stop living a lie.
  8. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

remind me not to **** with you
  9. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

This has nothing to do with being a tryhard, but ok.

You can play the game any way you want. I play for fun only since playing the objective doesn't actually feel good.

Just wanted to quote that, it's quite funny.
  10. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

11. Baz00kaMo

Baz00kaMo New Member

Gears of War isnt a "right trigger" only game... the cover system and using obstacles and flanking to hit people is what makes players good, not how fast they hit the trigger. I get your mentality that MNC is a more "hardcore" game than most, but if you think Gears is a right trigger game it's because you are playing it wrong...

Oh and whoever said they can play the game however they want: Of course! Great thinking. Just remember your way of playing makes you lose at THIS game. Maybe you should go play something else since your style seems to be tailored more towards faggotry?
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

For people like myself who "play how we want", it's not about winning. For most of us, it's about milking the last ounce of fun out of MNC.

Personally, I have played enough tryhard Assassin to find it incredibly boring, but I'm probably the only one. :roll:

Not necessarily. You stupid son of a b!tch.

edit: I added this guy: :roll: since you probably wont pick up on the sarcasm.
  13. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

oh **** son you got called you a bitch

handle that
  14. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

Don't use the word "hardcore", it makes you look like a child.
  15. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Heh. Hardcore.
  16. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

This topic is now about Hardcore Pawn, and how it compares to Pawn Stars.
  17. jaysofacton

Plus one ;) 'Slaps n stars' is a new lol favourite atm. I've even tried other classes :shock:
    So...just like all the other 'right trigger' games. I still love gears though
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

"...you got called you a bitch."

That is not that easy to handle. I still can't decipher it.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I guess I can just say bitch here. Well, that's one less word I have to find replacement characters for.

Bitch
    Motherfuckers
    Faggot
    Guess you can't say ****... :?

Twat
    Last edited: August 21, 2011
  20. jaysofacton

How about twat?

:D Twat's alright aswell