1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

how do i need to prove its me?
    ahh i know
    ill just keep writing like this
    and youse guys might realize its me

I know how to write complete sentences but I'm just too lazy. Jraw add me to ignore if you want no hard feelings. I am a decent player despite my horrid ratio. Again I'm not here to troll. Rannek is my friend but his own actions are his own. Not mine.

I didn't come back to say I'm the best and what not. I came back because I don't think having a grudge against people is well for the community. Everyone says I'm a joke.. well that's fine. I was even told by pineapple crush I need to work on my support (whatever that meant).

Anyhoo I'm here to help people out. Weather anyone takes it for granted or not that's up to you.

I urge both the uber and gamefaqs community to unite and stop fighting. There will always be trolls at both sides and this can't be fixed.

If you want to join in on playing with me add me or invite me. I don't always have a big group of people playing but I play with Bozeefus, Gigivus, F5in, Thoraxe, Dagoth, pothocket, vortexcontiumm, and the odd time Rannek. What my friends may have done in battle is their doing. What I've done in battle is my doing.

I'm not known for having over 30 kills a match but I am known for winning games extremely quick.
  2. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Also want to add that you should all watch xenonox's youtube videos as he has shown many ways how to play with each class.
  3. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

How does "I'll play the game how I want to" sound?
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

You can play the game however which way you want. Even undressed.
  5. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Feedle.. I am going to kindly ask you to

1. Not make so many threads(atleast not like gamefaqs)
    2. Ignore kids that troll you, it happens
    3. Chill

I don't want Uber to be stricter about their bannings, so don't ruin it.
  6. Pineapple Kushx

Pineapple Kushx New Member

its kush not crush
  7. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

I accept your truce... but I think I'm like the ugly step-child of the forums so I'm not sure what that's worth to you. :)
  8. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

You're more like the uncle that set up a beach bar in Thailand and drops by unannounced every few Christmases.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

out of curiosity, what did i say about rannek tonight to you? just because there are a few inconsistencies in your grammar/spelling etc.
  10. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

I thought the same thing Tom, but he's acknowledged the truce on GameFAQs so it seems to be him. But out of curiousity Feedle, what did Tom say about Rannek?

But I do agree, the transformation is a little.... :arrow: :? (It doesn't do much to convince people you're not a troll)

Ahh... that uncle. Well I guess every family has one.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

just throwing this out there feedle: its not quite you everyone hates, its the people you associate yourself with. namely rannek. you come off as a fun guy, but i never play with you because of him. apparently i have a thread about how i ragequit on you guys as well. it was in that game that i left after we lost because you and i were trying to set some kind of private match up. after said match he told me he did me a favor by letting me play with someone who is infinitely better than me. he is a troll, and that is probably 80% of the reason people hate you.

and btw, take this as a compliment, but i would LOVE to see rannek without his constant overhealing.

Attached Files:

12. StrongestMace

StrongestMace New Member

I wouldnt feel too bad Tom.
  13. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

What rannek does is his own doing.

Why you added me again was it for revenge on beating you and rev rabies or you just want a peice of rannek?

Anyhow like I said I have no grudge against you or jon or anyone. Pretty much your whole Eagle team is on my friends list. I told rannek that you wanted his complex changed but he says take that up with him.

Anyhow he left when Eagle joined and it was basically me and Infamous against the rest of youse guys. Luca joined in just to try and even it up but no luck.

Again I don't have a set team and asking me to get one for privates is almost impossible since half the players won't play them due to host/lag and organizing.

If anyone wants to join me on a team feel free to add me then I'll play.
  14. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I can't stop playing with people that may troll or hate others. There is an ignore button for that. There's many players on my friends list or I play with that alot of you hate or dislike. Sigmar or grandprize/bozeefus and gigivus/Rannek or any of my friends from gamefaqs. I suggest anyone that bothers you ignore them or fight back. The gamefaqs forum has moderation as well. If you want a private match with him then ask him. I can't force my friends to play. What they do is their own doing and putting me inbetween others is labeling me.

Yes I've said and done many bad things in the past. As of today have I said anything trolling or negative to anyone? Rannek is banned from here and obviously he is not me. I play with him maybe every odd weekend when he joins me. He is not my left wing and even though we are friends I can't control what he does. He is very competitive and thats his own nature.

If anyone wants a match vs Rannek post a topic over at gamefaqs and request one.
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I'm not trolling anyone here. I know people are asking why am I bothering but the thing is I know alot about this game. Last night I played against zatchmo and a friend of mine thought he was hacking due to getting full health. I know he just upgraded his passive and told my friend to calm down. So what do I know right? Heck even last night judge dread 123 accused my friends of being hackers cause they had ???? in their clan tag. I told the guy what was being done and he stopped the hate.

I do ignore trolls to a point and I will better myself here.

I do have to chill... that's my main problem

I know most of oxy hates me and thinks I'm garbage... that's fine.
    I dug my own grave. But lets put it this way.. I bring to the table a new deck of cards which most people don't know about. I know how to cause a team to get unfocused and the mental side of the game.
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i added you because i wanted to get that private match together. i didnt want a revenge match, that was a solid game. i just like private matches a little more because i can play with my friends and still have a challenge.
    i didnt say leave rannek or whatever, i was just pointing out simple association.
  17. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Well again ill see what i can do...
    just set the rules and let me know what its about.. competitive or fun..
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

just a friendly match, 4-6 people on each team.
  19. Ian

Ian New Member

It's not friendly unless an Assassin is melee-ing enemy bots.
  20. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I should be on playing today and ill see if i can fix a team
    I told Rannek to add you as a friend since you requested a match vs him