Topic Index - Last Update May 2013

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by KNight, January 15, 2013.

1. SmoothApproach

SmoothApproach Member

Re: Topic Index

Yeah when I started this thread it was more like "will PA even feature this mechanic", because nobody said anything about it, and I liked it a lot in FA just for being there, and with all the complexity this game could bring I would be more than happy if they would just copy the system from FA that for it to be lacking, although I would like some innovations as you suggested, that would be over the top.
  2. veta

veta Active Member

Smart Combat, Unit AI - Why not?
    Summary:
    This thread discusses Smart Combat, what it is, how it can reduce micromanagement and allow a greater variety of units.
    Trees: Can they block shots?
    Summary:
    This thread discusses simulated environmental objects, specifically trees and how they could add tactical depth.
    Carriers: Strategic Impact
    Summary:
    This thread discusses the value of strategically impactful carriers, why that matters and how it could be achieved.
  3. qwerty3w

qwerty3w Active Member

4. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

On Inter-Planetary transport you have two threads but there's also this one :Light Speed Travel

it's very short but it could become very..-"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" .. ... .... TT_TT

And the scale Megathread of course wich you already know about wich could simply be put in the unit category.