Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. F5in

F5in New Member

To add to this, I saw her on the other day and we sent each other compliment mail.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

shammas
    push
    sigmar
    miracle
    that support guy
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Fixed that for ya.
  4. Mellowbusiness

Mellowbusiness New Member

Me
    Me
    Me
    Me

oh and me. Im so good i can count as five people.

In all seriousness the only guys on the fourms i played with were

Dead Eye, Kckzi, and Fearless Feedle

DeadEye is a really good gunner, but i cant say a whole lot because i was a support and the rest of my team were bad assassins. Needs some work on his assassin though.

Kckzi is annoying as hell to fight but the majority of my matches aganist him are 60-40 in my favor, hes still good though.

Fearless feedle is good,but im better than him since i always beated him in all my matches aganist him.

Maybe if i actually didn't play very aggressively and focus i would be more memorable, but usually when i "play" games tend to end in 3 minutes and thats no fun for either side.
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

lololol
  6. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

PeachyPony
    Xenonox
    Jacktrips
    Kckzi
    Tom#'s

number 6 would be sigmar
  7. Miracle

Miracle New Member

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH Best post on the forums yet.
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I think I'm pretty goodmaybe
  9. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I'd agree Josh is underrated on the forums, but we've had him in a few private games and have a lot of us respect for his game (still a bit of a stat whore). Don't think he's top 5 in the entire game, but a very good player nonetheless.

Azuza is fun. Me and Chronicle played with him in a few publics.
  10. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

I've played with Jersey girl. she's cool.
  11. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

I play with Azuza and Josh a lot. I play online everyday, but took a week off and theJosh not only caught up to me and lilslayertorres, but passed us in rank and on the leaderboards. BUt the guy is really down to earth.
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I don't recall playing you...
  13. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Best defensive support Mclovin :lol:
    Best offensive support Pineapple Kushx
    Best no name support c ACE c
  14. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Ace and Pineapple are great supports.
  15. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

New to these forums, but i can comment on this thread.
    1.PUSH(might be PU5H) he is crazy as the assault guy, ive played countless matches against and on the same team as him, alot of the time he ends up ending the game with 0 deaths and well over 20 kills, even if its a short game.
    2.S I G IVI A R. I've personally never played against him. But im not the only one that plays on my xbox so i have seen him play, when my buddy was playing they were both snipers and it was on spunky cola, now my buddy is a pretty good sniper, but S I G IVI A R put him to shame.
    3.Tom1212012(or something) Easily the best gunner i've seen. Im a damn good sniper(i feel) and he was putting up a fight as a gunner.. usually gunners are simple to kill when your a sniper its just boom headshot over n over, but with him and his jumping i gotta say he's one of the top gunners of MNC today.
    4.ChaosFBB(something like that) i havent played with him many times but he did do amazing as the assasin, usually when im support assasins have no chance, but he did good. ended the game 23-0, only killed me once but still did pro.
    5.Theres a couple more players id like to name off, but this is #5. C Ace C, he's not as good as PUSH but they're always together. When they have they're team of GP's, i swear its like i cant do anything to stop them, im still positive KDR but playing against them makes me angry sometimes.

Theres a couple more people i can think of, but i cant remember any of there names. All i can say is that the OXY's are intensily impressive when it comes to ending the game fast.
  16. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

peoples ears are ringing
  17. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I like how Chaos, and PU5H wasn't even using their main classes when you were playing them. Chaos (gunner) PU5H (assassin).
  18. joker

joker Active Member

Found this thread and thought i would share, it was very entertaining. This quote takes the cake though
  19. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

added
  20. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member