Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Never heard of any of them :geek:
  2. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

They played in the beginning of the game. Hulk is a well known MLG ex pro, Murdok is a well known SR pro, Chron was a SR tryhard who everyone thought was good but choked when it mattered, and Zyn was the clan that took this game the most seriously when it came out and abused assassin/gremlins really hard.

Basically it's just a list of people who played the game in the first 2 weeks but haven't touched it since. Vulgar likes to portray that he knows what he's talking about and that he's familiar with the elite, so he brings up good kids that haven't played in 3 months.
  3. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

That explains it. I didn't get this when it first came out.
  4. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Yeah, I recognize Hulk's name from MLG. He still posts pretty frequently on their forums.
  5. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

That's super-duper cute considering I blocked the bloke on xboxLIVE and for the most part ignore his little IM's, and yet he still presently goes out of his way on a constant basis to send me hate mail through his alt accou-oops, err, I mean Better_Than_You, who is totally a different person altogether who's just extremely devoted to passing on his messages.
  6. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Rarely am I ever serious but.

OK WE GET IT, YOU HAVE A BURNING PASSION OF HATE FOR DEADEYE. WE DON'T LIKE HIM EITHER, BUT WE DON'T OBSESS ABOUT IT. STOP FUELING THE FLAME WAR.

That is all.
  7. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Calm down there, Negative Nancy. I'm about as obsessed with DeadEye as you are with the Jenny Craig program. Anyway, if you don't like it, don't read it. Nobody's holding a gun to your head, pressing your head against the monitor, screaming "READ ALL OF THIS OR I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT"
  8. Shammas

Shammas New Member

My favorite part is watching you guys mention Deadeye at least 5 times since his last post in this thread. Most famous forum-goer? I think so.
  9. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Now it's six times. Get off his nutz, GAWD!
  10. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Sia: Or, you could send private messages, since about 90% of your post count is directed at one person.

Edit: I'm way more famous than Deadeye. /troll
  11. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Matching egos though, I see.

GET OFF HIS NUTZ KID!!!
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

13. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Pffffft! You's is just a bunch of randoms, randoming all up in ma face, damn random kids! Get off my vag-oops, err...
  14. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

Sianoux, was that you i was just playing against? Was playing with a bud chawa39, you were an assassin if it was you, killin my bots, all of my bots. Vision is a little blurry tonight :) lol so i couldn't tell completely what the name said. If it was you, then cheers and good games.
  15. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Hey, I remember you! Indeed, good games. Memory's a little hazy, but were you a support?

I would've stuck around longer, but I think my connection started to trip out around the third game or so.
  16. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Nothing more fun than "Headcrabbing" the "best" MNC player in the world twice in the same match. How could I not mention him? He is the forum's biggest running joke.
  17. grindout

grindout Member

in the end.. I am best.

Discuss...
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I heard GrindouT beat Hudson.
  19. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

GrindouT is almost as bad on MNC as he was at BC.

<3
  20. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

No, i was not a support. I was either a sniper, assassin, or assault most of the time. Though once me and a bud both played support and built and hacked nothing but shaveice turrets in our base. It was pretty funny, don't think you were around for that one though.