Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

It's become a great source of amusement for me as well. I love you all, let's make beautiful children together. I know the majority of us are guys, but I'm thinking we could somehow mix our sperm together to create some sort of super-sperm, and then we find ourselves a suitable female candidate to give birth to our wonderful child.

Alright everybody, gather 'round this bucket and pull down your pants...
  2. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

3. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Your sperm would weaken the pool.
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

It's funny, because you think you're counter-arguing everyone. In fact, people are just laughing at you. The above post in particular made me laugh. I think you have problems.
  5. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Nay, my sperm is of the highest quality. 'Tis white gold, 'tis. The mere sight of it would render thee speechless for decades.

Oh God, you're right. I've got so many issues.

You see, my father was a drunk... And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself, but he doesn't like that... Not one bit. So he takes the knife, laughing while he does it, looks over to me. He comes at me with the knife, he sticks the blade in my mouth, and says "Son, I am disappoint."
  6. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

:Idon'thaveanythingrealtosayeither
  7. F5in

F5in New Member

Sianoux definitely has some sort of brain damage or mental disorder, possibly ADHD.
  8. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

FINALLY, a doctor in the house. Anyway, it's a severe case of flatulent schizophrenia.

I spend my whole day farting and shouting "WHO DID THAT!"
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

[​IMG]
  10. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

I'd do 'er.

No, wait...

....Yes I would.
  11. Ian

Ian New Member

[​IMG]
  12. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

I'd tap-OOPS, I mean... I'd pet that.
  13. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I don't care about what he said that makes everyone hate him, I think he's hilarious. Will you make sweet laughter babies with me, Sianoux?

And why is it that after a certain number of pages, every thread turns into flaming and retardedness? There's got to be a formula for this critical mass of posts. I'm an English major, don't look at me.
  14. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

15. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

YES! Finally, a suitable... err.. suitor. To. Suit. ...My ovaries.

And the laws of the internet strictly dictate that every topic past 20 posts must end in flame war. Failure to flame is a crime punishable by shooting squad while being hung after eating a laxative pie in a gas chamber on an electric chair.

Vacation? That's not what you told me in your last hate-mail to me, which I'm going to go post in the "hate mail" topic right now since you've made me feel so inclined.

You sure spent a lot of your vacation time sending me hate-mail though. I guess we like to spend our vacations differently. For example: I like to enjoy myself rather than get all angry at some poster on a message board while making them the main focus of my whole life.

I'm only on this board so often these days because it's what I do between writing paragraphs of an enormous essay I need to get done. This is stress-relief, and it's proving to be very therapeutic.
  16. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

This post is gold crit.
  17. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

My favorite part is how often he can change his story without changing his choice of words.
  18. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Funny how two pages after this, the only thing left in this thread is a flame war, and people facepalming/trolling the flamers.
  19. grindout

grindout Member

The Top 5 I have played with before

Sir Hulk Z
    Murdok 3xnosd
    Wraith zYn
    Skyllus zYn
    chron1caust
  20. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I just think it's funny how everything will calm down for a page, someone says one thing that is borderline offensive to someone, and suddenly we have a five person **** storm. My current strategy is laughing at everything that DeadEye says, especially the whole "nerds rage" thing. Fantastic stuff. I have to stop myself from rolling over laughing every time I go up against him.