Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Top 5 players that are better than me but have never beaten me:

1. Deadeye
    2. Himicane
    3. Sigmar*
    4. Shammas
    5. Fearless/Drunken Feedle

*May have beaten me before I started paying attention to names, but not since I've been reading the forums on a consistent basis.

Note: Don't take this seriously (even if it is true, [which it is] who cares?). If feel you must take this seriously, please say something that will get this thread locked, and or get yourself banned. :)

Figured I'd go ahead and kick start the flame war again so I'd have something to read when I get home in two hours. Maybe this thread will be locked by then. :)
  2. Ian

Ian New Member

You also missed the fact that I was insulting your vocab. Oh snap.
  3. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

"God, my teammates are worthless."
    "I wish someone on my team would do something."
    "I thought forum people were supposed to be good."

These are the types of things you said in game. I don't expect you to remember or admit to saying them, because apparently what actually happens and what you perceive to be happening are two different things.
  4. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

F'n lol'd.
  5. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Pointing out your lack of vocabulary isn't an insult if you choose to use such... erm... terminologies such as "Randy Cryhard". Sorry, but what's that even supposed to mean? Explain. I'm listening.

I never once used the word "worthless".

Well... yeah, I did say that. It would've been nice if someone else on the team tried going for the annihilator every once in a while, or destroyed the bots flooding into our base, or... well... what were you all doing, anyway? I think you were all just sticking to one side of the map getting turned into cannon fodder.

Oh, geez, I was kidding around. Sorry if you took that as an insult, seriously.

No offense, but I don't think I can take much what you say seriously. I mean, I can't believe you thought I was being serious when I said "guys... we don't have enough assassins on our team. We need WAY MORE assassins!"

One assassin is all you ever need on a team. Two are okay. Three's pushing it, but everybody has a right to play whatever they want.

Yeah, me too. I find it hilarious when people make up words for insults.
  6. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

7. Ian

Ian New Member

[​IMG]
  8. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Ya you know what S YOU J ALL OVER YOUR B'S BRAH!!!
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sianoux you ever hear the saying "It's better to be thought of as an **** then to open your mouth and remove all doubt?"

*Can be replaced with idiot, moron, loser, etc...
    Last edited: November 28, 2010
  10. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Wow. Never before have I seen such a demonstration of wit and originality. "You mad"? I'm pissed, but mostly because I didn't ever think of that first. Congratulations, you've won my unbound respect and loyalty. Shine your shoes, guv'na?
  11. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Never. Did you come up with that? You've opened my eyes up to a whole new world. My life has reached a pivotal moment.
  12. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I can't remember if it was "worthless" or "useless", but it was something along those lines. But I'm really not going to argue with you about it, especially if you're going to flat out lie about not going negative.
  13. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

You can call me a liar till the sky turns purple and burning kittens rain down upon us from the heavens above, but... uh... erm... well, yeah. ...See what that accomplishes. ....Nyah-HA!!! Game, set, and match, good chum!!!! *air guitar*
  14. F5in

F5in New Member

man this guy is really cool

oh wait, no he's not.
  15. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

F'n lol'd again. I find it hilarious when people don't get jokes.
  16. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

WOOOOSH, right over my head, eh?

So what was the joke? Where's the punchline? Do tell, do tell!!
  17. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

Oh yeah? Well I'm hot... and you're not! Tee-hee, that was a good one!
  18. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I think he's went off the deep end.
  19. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

LMAO. Hudson will be pleased, when he returns. This thread never seems to disappoint.
  20. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

This thread seems to be a little off topic but anyways...

Heres my list in no particular order, also this is an old list from back when i played all the time.

Sniper- Murdok3xNSoD, TLR ClouD1 (Both really consistent snipers getting and unbelievable ammount of headshots)

Assault- Aka Myrick (Not only had one of the best grenade launchers was also one of the smartest players)

Gunner- Aspence501, Himicane (can always count on these 2 to put up big numbers)

Tank- Arctic zyn (one of the best rail guns i have ever seen)

as for support and assassin i have no idea xD