Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

The first game I was on their left walkway (the one that curves around to the side) and constantly popped in to throw my flak to tickle their ball and take pot shots with the sniper rifle. As soon as I was engaged I fell back and took care of the threat. Most of my kills that game came from Gunners coming at me to dislodge me and the flak killing people as collateral to ball damage. My number one priority was ball damage. I only killed pros who came at me to get me off the side walkway. ;)

That second game you totally owned me Trips. Over and over. I wasn't slacking off, you just had my number. I remember a couple of my friends joined that game and the first thing I said to them was, watch out for Trips, that dude is a really good Assassin.

Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to flame DeadStretch, I even said he probably wasn't trying his hardest as I have heard multiple reports of him owning teams. Just posted my experience. Sorry if it came off as flamebait. :oops: I just really was sad I didn't get to learn from watching one of the more dominant players. I was looking forward to learning some stuff.
    Last edited: November 23, 2010
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

My post was a general one not aimed at any one person as well. :)
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Woah! Who said I was owning teams? I would like to thank them. I am not that great of a player. Also my two main classes are Tank and Assault. Lately I have been messing around with Support though. I barely ever play Gunner.

Btw, don't worry I have thick skin, you can make fun of me all you want. :lol:
  4. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Weird, for some reason I had it in my head that you mainly played Gunner.

I think you were a Tank in one match. Really don't remember, tbh.
  5. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Damn. Can't go two pages in here without the **** flying.
  6. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

You must get made fun of a lot if you have abnormally thick skin. I'm gonna call you Rhino Man
  7. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I know....It's annoying. Why can't we all just get along?
  8. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

And that, boys and girls, is how you put out a fire.

Attached Files:

9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Why is it that all I can think about is "that" scene from Ace Ventura?
  10. Grec

Grec New Member

Me.

I am the unsung hero/sniper/ninja of Monday Night Combat. Unable to play because of his RRODing exbox, so he's stuck to the lowly ranks of the 1000s. One day, he will become...
  11. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

We cool brah :)

I really just wanted a string of threads ending in "You seemed to be slacking off. I was disappoint." I think it's pretty funny, and I'm going to say it to a lot of people now.

Next time let's party up and destroy the community :twisted:
  12. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Disappointed? Yesterday a party of 4 from the forums joined a pub I was in and beat us. They stuck around in the lobby long enough for the match to start and I was thrown on their team. Then they suddenly left as the match started; leaving us 2 on 6.

To say the least, I was disappoint.
  13. TELOMOT0

TELOMOT0 New Member

i miss playing with you guys hudson. . . I haven't seen bolt on in forever, or mano. But I'd really like to see how much better you and billy got.

My top 5 changed because I guess it's the people you've seen right, and I havent really seen any of my old top 5.

Sigmar is still on there, the guys insane now, jumping around and pinging kids all day is his ridiculous.

Hudsons still up there, watching his youtube vids of his tank jumps sealed it for me, for him to move a tank like that blows my mind.

SahelKhans definitely on there, his hatred for Sigmar is epic. It's always great to have a sniper on your team that not only lanes but also shoots enemies in the face.

StreetRx what ever the rest of his name his, when ever I'm against him or on his team, I can always count on bots being killed, I haven't seen many assassins disseminate groups of bots like he does, reminds me of Bolt. Bolt is still a better at PvP.

Edit: pixie kckzi. . . . what the hell. I don't even know what to put on for him.
    If he's an assault and he wants you dead, he'll find creative ways to do it. He's map awareness is great, he can get that assault to move in ways I can't describe. Screw you on Grenade 3 all day. So annoying

(no one cares about deadeye anyway)
    Deadeye's still the only gunner that really oppresses me if I play gunner. Gunner vs Gunner he'd win almost everytime.

Still haven't really run into any supports who strike my eyes. There are a lot of decent ones, but I haven't really seeen any greats, not that they aren't out there.
    Last edited: November 24, 2010
  14. kckzi

kckzi New Member

That's why it's the best thread in the entire forums.

Also, telomoto... guess I just gotta bomb you even harder next time we play! :lol:
  15. TELOMOT0

TELOMOT0 New Member

When I saw your name I was actualy about to go edit my post. lemme show you
  16. Sianoux

Sianoux New Member

What's with the boners people have over this "Deadeye" guy?

I just played against him today. I joined in late on the first match only to see my team get dominated. Okay, so he's a better than average player who can cream a noob team, but so am I. So in the next game after a couple of my more terrible team-members quit I get some more experienced, mic'd players. Next game he manages to get a fancy K/D, but an inferior score to mine, and loses the game. He then raged, spouting words like "try-hards", calling everybody "kids" (even though he talks like a whiny pre-pubescent girl) or "garbage", and raging over the kills I landed on him. "Wah wah wah, you're using assassin, that's sooooo cheap, blah blah blah." Throwing a total temper-tantrum over the mic. Before the next game started he yelled something that sounded like "birdsack" and ragequit.

He's just a baby. And a lot of the things he says while mouthing off just sound like echoes of hurtful, personal moments in his life. Especially when he says "kids" and "garbage". Sounds like he gets treated like an incompetent buffoon just about everywhere he goes, and MNC is the one thing he's semi good at, therefore he yaps off to other players the way other people yap off to him in person.
  17. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Sianoux I was in those games earlier, and that's not at ALL what happened. I played twice with DeadEye and Agitating and TheDude and twice against them, and when I was playing with them they were raping you. The only thing he got mad about was you taking out his turrets with juice, but I did laugh my *** off watching him ringing you out in overtime after you'd bought juice on LR.

I left the room after you did, and lDeadEye and TheDude421 were still in the room.

I'm not calling you bad or anything, because you got several kills on me.. but you lied.
  18. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Nobody really has a "boner" for him, but he is a player that is best avoided. He is one of those people that, even if you win, he is going to tell you that you lost. Even if you score higher, he is going to tell you how he scored higher. DeadEye is the type of person that nobody ever wants to play with, because he takes all of the fun out of the game and turns it into some wannabe MLG "Randy Tryhard" match. Don't get me wrong, I like having to try my best in this game, but I also like to hear "good game" and "it was cool when you..." after a match, instead of his "pwned pwned kid MLG tryhard" crap. So there, that's why I hate DeadEye.
  19. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Deadeye?
  20. Sardudekar

Sardudekar New Member

I played against a party (I think) with both Billy Rueben , Miss Informed, and some other names I recognized from on here but don't remember last night. I usually do alright, but you guys were definitely on a different level from playing another randomized team. None of the things that I normally do slowed you down at all.

I would have stuck around longer, but the "beat them, then let the bots kill the moneyball while we all spawn camp for 5 minutes" that every game turned into got old fast. Definitely the most annoying strategy that I've run into since I started playing again this weekend, although I can't deny that it works. The games were fun before it got to that point though.