Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I just played with BackIn10 properly last night, when BackIn10 plays Assault he destroys. He's even good with Assassin which he claimed he never plays. :lol:
  2. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

That guy made me hate him in one match. He would not stop killing me. He has stupid good range with his assault rifle.
  3. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

The three previous posts makes me really sad. :( :x
  4. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Aww why?
  5. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Yeah, I've come across a few Assaults who seem to have magic bullets. They're hitting alot harder than I was, non crit, when I rolled Gold Accuracy and was hitting every bullet from similar ranges.

I really don't get it.
  6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

...deadeye?
  7. The Teominator

@Jane When it comes to the Assault I'm sort of sore about people that thinks someone is better than me at it. And it didn't make me feel better that you said that after our games in the morning. :?

@Cheesecake:LRNTOUSEGOLDARMOR. :p
  8. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Aww, hey man, you're a good player too! It's just I only really mention people I talk to in parties. Part of the reason why I pick certain people is because in parties they're really cool to talk to as well. Party up with me so we can chat next time! I thought last night the party was open but you just didn't want to join :?
  9. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

What's your assault build?
  10. The Teominator

It wasn't open. Of course I want to chat with you I'm not on your friends list without a reason! ;) Btw wanna play? I will be online in about 1 hour.(My frickin brother is playing right now..)
  11. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Yeah I'll come on in an hour and we can play :3 And I thought I left it open, sorry about that :( Invite only parties is a bit of a habit.
  12. The Teominator

My build is Gold armor-Silver RoF-Bronze Accuracy.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yea a few of us played against Backin10 the other night. Needless to say he carried his team and was pretty annoying, which is a sign of a great Assault. Sorry Teo haven't really played with/against you yet. :D

Also just last night I was getting killed hard by an Assault I could have sworn had minigun bullets, and I was a Tank. I run Silver Armor and Passive 3 and my health just disappeared in like 2 seconds. I am wondering if it was Gold Crit and Passive 3 for the Assault...
  14. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I played with you a couple days ago for the first time Deadstretch.

You joined and I was all "ooh, forum legend dude is going to own this room."

Then you finished bottom half of the team both times. You seemed to be slacking off. I was disappoint.
  15. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Most of the forum guys aren't really that good, and if they do good, it's because they go through pubs with 3-5 people. The times I've played with Dead Stretch he was not one of those kinds, and just goes into pubs by himself for kicksngigs
  16. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Yeah, I regularly play in pubs by myself since all of my old teammates have moved on and won't be back till the DLC.

So when DeadStretch was put on my random pub team, I was just happy to have another (what I thought would be) dominant player on the team.

We won both times, but his production (money/kills) was lower than I expected.

I have played against many forum dudes and am usually impressed. I just chalked up these couple game to DeadStretch just goofing around. No biggie, we still won.
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Ehh some days I just mess around just to kill some time. When it comes to killing Pros though I am not that great at it, but hey I still have fun.

Do you happen to remember what class I played as? I do remember playing a few matches with you the other day but don't really remember the games themselves.
  18. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

You also have to realize that a lot of forum players (or players in general) play one or two primary classes. Many of the people who do well against me play assault and sniper (occasionally, high skill gunners too). Coincidently, these are the two hardest match ups for a tank (imo). The same can be said for a good number of classes vs counter classes. This is not to degrade any of these players, but it might shed some light on why at least some of the battles turned out the way they did.

Another observation I'd like to throw out there is that a LOT of the people who call forum players over rated tend to run the slayer heavy classes. The second I get thrown into a game with competent players, my k/d drops to around even or negative, and my bot kills increase by an incredible number.
  19. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

My friend FULTONGORILLA and I joined your game the other night. We got split up and I was on your team. I watched you go 30+ and 0 sniping on Steel Peel as our team mercilessly spawn camped my friend's team (except for me, as far as him and I could tell).

Then the next game we beat you well before overtime. The crucial bots were approaching your base, and I watched you try to kill them as a puny assault before I backstabbed you. Then, when you respawned and tried to kill them again as they reached your ring, I juiced and slashed your head off. Ball down + this shuriken spamming assassin = no hope for your team.

You seemed to be slacking off. I was disappoint.
  20. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I honestly do not remember the classes you played as. I don't think it was Gunner, though, which led me to believe you were just slacking off.

And Hudson, yeah, normally when I get into a room of good players, I will focus purely on lane control and pro deterrent action. I hurt pros but don't chase down kills, make sure their bots don't leave their base, and hurt turrents. I'll hold my own and take dudes out, its just not my high priority because it leads to me dying more than I like which gives the other team money. Its all about resource denial to prevent juice rushing.