Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

because we made you go 18-18 when you got split from us in steel peel
  2. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I remember me getting 45-10-8..... :geek: :|
  3. Pig Of Denmark

Pig Of Denmark New Member

Deadeye really dont deserve simple fact is one game he had us spawned locked on SteelPeel(thanks to an idiot team) and well and him and his 2 buddies got really pissy cause i would run outn of spawn snipe him and run abck in so i wouldnt die. Man he raged so hard cause of that i was only one killing them and not dieing.
  4. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Billy is probably the most "underrated" player I know of. He plays every class but the gunner, and does insanely well with all of them, regardless of how many people are on his team. He is way more skilled at this game than I.

I try playing other classes, but the tank and the gunner are the only ones that hold my interest.

I love the heavies.
  5. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

One of the few times I played with him he was Gunner. He DOMINATED the entire lobby by 20 kills and pretty much single handedly pressed them into their base so we could drop the ball and win.
  6. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

If hes way better than you then I will probably make you ragequit. :?

About the classes,maybe you should try the assault? If you like the Gunner and Tank then the assault maybe would be worth a try? His Assault rifle is like an smaller minigun that has better accuracy. The grenade launcher is a given weapon for you as it is almost exactly like the Product grenade but without STICKERZ.
    His mobility is somewhat matching the Asassins as you can for example bomb jump over the entire grenadeIII map letting you tag the ball with ease. The bomb is able to insta-kill any pro juiced or not when stuck. Also a great weapon against Gunners,Snipers and Tanks. Just shove it up in the *beep* of any pro,preferably the Asassin. :lol:
    Jet pack makes you immune to ringouts as you can use it right after getting a sniper rifle in the face. The charge is great for escapes,Killing/throwing away Juicers,making it back to ground if the jet pack wasn't enough,winning one-on-one fights you're about to lose and facerolling Asassins. Also you wont probably be taking a bullet in the face for certain beaine-wearing crazy leg sweeperz.
  7. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

I jumped into a random game that happened to be on the losing end of Officer FuttBuck, 13illy Rueben, and Im Hudson with about three minutes left.
    Those guys play for keeps. I was really impressed.
    I ended up being on their team for a few rounds and came in 2nd trailing behind 13illy by, you know only two dozen kills or so, but kept up cash-wise.

I've played against and with K Rool a few times. He's good, but hasn't done anything that's particularly impressed me.
    Another dude named "Xenonox" keeps popping up in match with me that's got a pretty tight game.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

kill farmers.
  9. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

There's no space in my name :p
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

not an instant kill on a certain configuration of gunner, as per my testing.
  11. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I've played with a lot of awesome players but I have no clue how to rank them because each of them are amazing in their own respects. If I had to go off of who's on my friend list, that'd be hard too since my friends are waaay too good as well o.o I game with people who make me feel like a noob.

Off the top of my head, here's people I think are pretty darn good to great. I also take into account the person's personality and how much they taunt ;)

As far as forum people goes, Billy, Hudson, you guys scare me if I face you xD I can barely touch you guys when on the other team! But you guys are good sports overall and quite funny :D

But for a person on my friends list, I'd have to say Chaos is amazing at the game, even when he's messing around .__. He makes me feel like such a dork Sniper man! But it's okay cuz he's cool and funny haha xD

And Obi, Nata, you two ROCK so much! I love being against you guys, but I love being on your team more. As far as people I've played with, they're amazing Assassins and are quite the life of a party at times!

Honestly I wish I could have played with some of these other forum players since they sound REALLY good. Perhaps I'll find you guys randomly one day xD Though I have played with some but haven't gotten the chance to really see you guys too much due to class choices or simply the game ending too fast :( Anyways, this is just a meh of the top of my head people I've seen xD
  12. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

With every post in this thread my ego grows stronger! But seriously, thanks for the compliments.
  13. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Watch it, your ego is showing :p Haha you're welcome though, you guys deserve the compliments xD I didn't go through 25 pages of posts so I get the feeling you were mentioned several times then haha :lol:
  14. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

1. Kaptain K Rool
    2. Xenonx
    3. Im HUDSON
    4. Jacktrips
    5. 13illy Rueben
  15. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Crap. JackTrips' connection beat me... :lol:
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

SIGIVIAR makes me poop my pants.
  17. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

You suck.
  18. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

lol I forgot about him and he's on my friend list xD Just remembered him now and when I went on my xbox.
  19. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

You play the Gunner. Your opinion means nothing. NOTHING!!!
  20. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Aw, thank you, Jane~! That means a lot to me, haha.

I'm doing all I can to improve, too! Look out!