Top 3-5 at each position? (Who still play)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by grindout, December 13, 2010.

1. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

Kckzi, do you mind if I toss a Friend Request your way??
  2. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Ye, go for it, but I have to warn you, I'm currently no fun to play with. I recently broke my mic. I'll get one soon though, I enjoy trash talking too much to not have one.
  3. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

I don't mind. Trash talking is part of the game, and the mic thing will be resolved, you said so yourself. I just know that TELOMOT0 speaks highly of you. Any friend of Tely's is a friend of mine. Plus, I agree with you on the fact that to many forum kids, and every single person in their clan are mentioned here. There are many people that play this game consistantly well, everytime they play, and they are never mentioned because either they don't run with a clan, or the don't post on the forums. There are alot of good players for this game that never get a mention. I have seen you talk about this from very early posts. I respect that. Another person that is amazing that I never see mentioned is BackIn10.
  4. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Lol. Tele can be a rager too, I hate to say it. I don't dislike him. I played with him a bunch, and one day I got put against him, Korchain, and a few other people from that group. Ridiculously close game, and after the game I sent Moto a message saying "gg ***". Meant no insult by it...I guess he didn't realize I was joking about the *** part.

The whole team changed their club tags to "Snrf" and "Die". LOL.

Moto's still alright though. It was really only Korchain that was really being gay about it. Moto could have just been messing with me because he didn't realize I was in the game before.
  5. Sah

Sah New Member

Assault

>kckzi. I heard he was an asshat from a bunch of people, but when I messaged him, he seemed to be a kind and respectful individual, as well as a monster player. Many folks I play with refer to him as a coward, but I actually like his play-style, one that makes him almost impossible to kill without Assassin.

>Xeno. Runs no armor and still manages to frag everyone around me without dying. I've only played against him once, and was not impressed, but that was with a competent party backing me up, in an arena I'm well versed in, with a class I know how to use. The second most entertaining party member I've ever come across. I feel compelled to warn everybody to show him some respect because he is an internationally famous movie star going under a pseudonym. Sorry Xeno, cats out of the bag:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0010663/

>The Teominator. Completely impossible to understand. Both in terms of "How the **** did your bombs get there?" and "What the **** are you saying, Teo?"

>One of the GP kids whose name I can't remember. I fought against your party before the Mouskateers officially formed up, but you and another assault named GHOST tore me up something aweful. As Assassin, I can usually maintain myself even against a full party, but as a coordinated pair, you two were incredible.

>DeathPerception. The most under-appreciated beasting assault I've ever seen. In my opinion, the best assault. I have personally seen him take on 3 assaults at once, and immediately afterwards kill an assassin, a tank, and a gunner serially, without juice, in the space of roughly 19 seconds. I saw this because I was the Assassin.
    Unfortunately, opportunities to play with him are few, as he has traitorously sunk to the dark depths of Crap Ops.

Tank

I've yet to meet a tank I couldn't kill as Assassin. The closest I've come up against is Hudson, though I dislike mentioning him because I feel he is very hypocritical about his attitude towards GP, the forums, kindness towards the community, etc.
    ShammahS gets an honorable mention/ pity vote because while I didn't see him dominate the arena, I did feel the accuracy of his railguns and his skill at harassment.
    TEL0MOT0 also gets a pity vote for being effectively the only Flying Tank I've seen in MNC.
    >A tank I have played with only 2x, and both times as Gunner. However, he was almost impossible to kill, cleverly directed his team mate, harassed me with railguns and killed me with jetguns, destroyed bots/turrents, and built up juiced. All around the best Tank I've ever seen. I believe his name is MANE x TKS, or something similar, though his club tag I certainly remember as "LUCK".

Gunner

>ChaosFF7. A personal friend and a fun guy. The only problem I see with him is that he is Canadian.The only Flying Gunner I've ever felt intimidated by. Without doubt, the very best Flying Gunner in MNC.
    >DeadEye. I witnessed him going 58 kills before dying once, when I was playing against him as Assassin. I was impressed up until the game ended and he verbally harassed me about killing him that first time, at which point I was less impressed and more exasperated. However, my friend MightyMous69 has nice things to say about him, and therefore I believe he is a good person at heart.
    >SkizoFrantic. Excellent Flying Gunner. Doesn't receive enough credit. His playing style is somewhat akin to the baresarks of the old Norse with a little Tinkerbell mixed in. Currently the only Gunner I've ever been flattened by.

Support

>TEL0MOT0. The best support in MNC. Will carry an entire team by himself, and has done so against me several times. Nothing I can say will exaggerate how beastly this individual is with support. He can get an airstrike literally anywhere he wants it. He sticks them to people as if they were made out of fly-paper. I hate him with a passion because on top of all this rape-age, he has a ridiculously hot girlfriend. Consider yourself removed from my friends list you thankless bastard.
    >SXD24. A turtling legend. I have a severe issue regarding your 3.3 Rocket Turrets. Please refrain from building and/or maintaining them in the future lolkthnxbye.
    I haven't had the opportunity to play with Patch of Blue, much to my discontent. Dear Patch, if you read this I would really appreciate the chance to go up against you in a friendly match. Please message me, my GT is sahelkhan. I have references if necessary :)

Sniper

>GORBAD, formerly known as SIGMAR, usually spelt A-S-S-H-O-L-E. I find this individual confusing, as he was quite pleasant in the one instance that he invited me into a party of two. I loathe his gamer persona with a passion however, and if I am now competent with the Sniper, I owe it to that burning hatred I have for aforementioned gamer persona.

>DeathPerception. Once again, underappreciated

>Xenonox. Can I get some Mushu Pork with that headshot please? And some Orange Chicken? Oh and extra fortune cookies please. I need all the luck I can get.

I've played with and against Potatoes, and I didn't think he was amazing. I have played against UnicornSunshine and I didn't think he was anything special, for an especially bright equine.

Assassin
    >PU5H. I really like him. He's very good. What else can I say about him? I wish I knew him well enough to determine whether he is a Blood or a Krip. He named his daughter Serenity, which I think is amazing.
    >Manouso. I didn't remember that he raged so often, but post-DLC, this seems to be the case.
    >StreetRx925. Great solo player, excellent Dealer of Non-Traditional Herbal Remedies, brilliant strategist. I'm glad he is my friend. When we go head to head, it always feels like the Battle of the Titans. He juices and pushes bots more than I do.
    >Korchanth X. Aggressive. Very competent. Usually really sensitive of the battlefield situation.

Obviously though, the Number One, God Among Assassins, Her Royal Stabbiness, is most definitely SkizoFrantic, who I saw at one time go 6 Million kills, 15 million assists, and .2 deaths.
  6. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Poor grammar with focked opp voice is my trademark. :D
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

idle hosting ftw
  8. xX Ript3r Xx

xX Ript3r Xx New Member

Assault
    The Teominator
    Boltaktion
    Tizzlejuice
    Telomoto

Tank
    Tizzlejuice
    Dreadful Abyss
    WeAv1t

Support
    GrandMasterPwn
    Korchanth X
    2 turn tables
    xxShunyxx

Assassin
    xxShunyxx
    StreetRx925
    xX Ript3r Xx
    Dreadful Abyss
    Korchanth X

Gunner
    xX Ript3r Xx
    ChaosFF7
    Deadeye (Lots of juice and most everyone knows him but one of the better gunners at least top 7 in the game)
    Skizofrantik
    WeAv1t

Sniper
    D3athP3rception
    s0ulSoldi3r
    xX Ript3r Xx

Kind of in skill base order. Sorry if I miss spelled anyones name, I'm extremely tired.
    Most of these players are really good without juice whoring.
    Last edited: December 20, 2010
  9. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

nvm lol
    Last edited: December 19, 2010
  10. Sah

Sah New Member

I'm usually asked to host by my friends, Tom. If I have to leave, they ask me to keep the lobby open for them. By the time I wake up again everyone is usually gone, and I turn off the lobby. I don't do it on purpose, but I won't apologize for it either.
  11. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Actually, PU5H's daughter's middle name is Serenity.
  12. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

LuLz at Ripter naming 4 gunners and I'm not in there, when I played you the other day and went huge.
  13. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I guess that means your only good because of juice whoring.
  14. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Probably. Oh well. I'll take going huge with juice over getting raped by it.

I'm also really :( that I don't get to play against any of these kids that other people say are good gunners. Don't know if they quit out when they see me or what, but I find it weird that people who play more than I do, never end up in a room against me.
  15. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Hey at least your mentioned.
  16. grindout

grindout Member

What do you mean? What am I supposed to do?
  17. StreetRx925

StreetRx925 New Member

My turn :)

Assassin - Sahelkhan
    Mightymous69
    Me of course
    BoltAktion

Support - Shunyx
    Telemoto

Gunner - SkizoFrantik
    Ripter
    DANN
    JIM BOB

Assault - Korchanth
    Bluntz Bunny

Sniper - Sahelkhan
    XENONOX

Tank - HUDSON
    IM SCRUFFY

Sorry if I forgot anyones names my bad. I smoke a lotta pot. hard to remember this ****.
  18. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

At least you're honest.
  19. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

I'll tell you this, DeadEye. You're for sure the best anti-assassin gunner out there. Accuracy gold just rapes assassins. Normally when I fight gunners, I rape them. I will uncloak in front of them, lunge-face grapple, jump back to avoid gunner grapple and gunner slam, lunge again, and slash away to kill. If the gunner is good, he will be jetpacking around while shooting at me. No big deal. I jump and slash.

But your accuracy endorsement makes it so that I die during the lunge. Never even make it to the grapple.
  20. xX Ript3r Xx

xX Ript3r Xx New Member

Sorry juice to me doesn't show as much skill. You can get high scores with it but so can I without it. Not to say I don't juice from time to time. I'll use it if I get it as a gunner right before I die but I don't try to get juice as a gunner so I don't use it. And if your talking about my listed gunners, WeAv1t don't play often, Skizo plays, Chaos is number 2 on the leaderboards last time I checked. You would have played us 3 if you would have stayed in that game with Bolt, Fear the rifle, but I wouldn't have had scrubs any longer for teammates.