Top 3-5 at each position? (Who still play)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by grindout, December 13, 2010.

1. southsidesox24

southsidesox24 New Member

This list is completely subjective mainly because I am drunk.

Gunner:
    1. Ripter (I think that is his name, made me rage much more than any gunner I've met. The only person who I have legitimately yelled is cheating while playing this game)
    2. Deadeye

Assault:
    1. kckzi
    2. southsidesox24 (Seriously not boasting, entirely based on ability to take me 1v1 within a game)

Assassin:
    1. BoltAktion (Has improved the most based on ability at the start of MNC. As much as I hate this class, he is very adept at moving around and exploiting the lunge+grapple)

Support:
    None (Hard to tell given how shitty this class is)

Tank:
    None (Again, no one comes close to impressing me)

Sniper:
    1. Sigmar (Best aim, but moved kinda dumb. Probably due to not caring)

Also, Deadeye, your hand must be a gnarled piece of crap. I tried playing claw for about 3 seconds and then said "**** this bullshit, this is the dumbest **** I have ever seen."
  2. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I played against Ripter, and I was impressed. He runs my build except for he switches Accuracy and Armor, which makes him a better close range gunner and much better at killing assaults because he doesn't have to adjust his aim as much as a higher accuracy
  3. Not Officer Willy

Not Officer Willy New Member

I would have to say this kid named: officer willy
    and i nominate him for top 3 position in every class but this other kid named Pu5h is crazy good. He's simply the best player on Monday night Combat period
  4. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Obvious troll is obvious.

Attached Files:

5. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Yeah, geeze, Sokoto. That was a little over the line, there. I mean, I'm all for laughing at less fortunate people, but you just took it to a whole different level. Do you poison canned food at canned food drives on your spare time?

Yup. Just lost all credibility here. Now none of your nomineeds are even going to be taken into consideration.

Also, yay, Officer Willy is finally here (hopefully). Played with him a lot. He's a beast.
  6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Revised list after some recent developments (no order):

Assault: Billy, Bolt, Teo, Wallace, Kckzi
    Honorable Mentions: Peachy (no longer plays), Xeno (can't rank because I don't recall him in game, but his videos indicate that the second I play with him he will be ranked on my list.)

Assassin: Bolt, Rev, Push, Lief

Gunner: Deadeye
    Honorable Mention: Agitating, Scubasteve (inactive)

Sniper: Pohtaytoes, Unicorn, Sigmar, Zander
    Honorable Mention: K Rool (see Xeno above)

Support: Billy, SXD24, SHOW YOUR HEART, Hostile Paradox

Tank: Shammas
    Honorable Mention: Rhine, Liberty, Billy, Stretch
    Last edited: December 18, 2010
  7. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

Assault: kckzi was great when I played against him, and Ripter was insanely accurate with that bomb. Xeno gets up here too, just from his videos. I've played against him, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't playing Assault.

Assassin: This is a war up here. I'm gonna have to say Ein, Vinticus, Bolt, Lief, and Rev. No particular order, but if I had to order, the only person I could put anywhere would be Ein at number 1. I'd also like to say that a friend of mine whom just bought the game has been tearing it up with Assassin, and I'm excited for his evolution as a 'Sin.

Tank: Hudson and Shammas are definitely up here. I don't see many other great tanks. :p

Gunner: I'd say Deadeye and Ripter here, but Deadeye has the edge. From what I've played with both, they both do consistently well, but Deadeye does consistently better.

Support: Oh god, Greggy and SXD are at the top of my list. And I really haven't played with many supports enough to judge.

Sniper: Now, I wish I could have people ranked up here, but I honestly haven't played against any truly great snipers.

I've hear things about Sigmar/somegothickid/etc., but when I'm with them, I'm either on their team or they leave. I went against some gothic kid once and, IIRC, I headshot him 3 times and he ragequit.

I can only really say JRAW2O from that one round where he sniped against me. One of the most even sniping matches I've had in a long time.
  8. StreetRx925

StreetRx925 New Member

Thx for the mention stonebu. :) I obviously dont play agaisnt enuf of the forum posters because ppl just dont kno bout me. :)
  9. southsidesox24

Haha, show me someone who is good at this class and maybe I'll revise it. Support just has too much range limitation and their juicing ability has been massively hampered. I would have said SXD pre DLC due to abusing juice, but the few times I have played him since, he doesn't even play support.
  10. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmGF5wEn8u4
    All footage is after Spunky Cola DLC.

A good support helps the team last longer and do more damage. Heals up and hacks turrets. He denies areas to the enemy and does massive amount of damage to the moneyball with his shotgun when juiced.
  11. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Maybe if you and your friends didn't quit out of tough games....
  12. southsidesox24

Ok, for future reference, when you post a video of yourself playing to try and prove that good supports exist, make sure that your video actually proves that point.

Edit: And just to clarify, I know what a support is supposed to do based on his limitations. I just feel those limitations make him uniquely worse than the other classes, thus making it impossible under current conditions for a support to dominate a map.
  13. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Agreed with Hostile. It sucks that Support can't killfarm like they could in the good ol' days, but it's not really what Support was meant to do. His main job is in his name - he is supposed to support his allies so that they do better.

I think Support is really better defensive now, and with the cheaper rockit turrets now, a support can still do amazing by playing turtle. Especially since gapshots just RAPE when your team has the advantage. I swear that when I play sniper in spunky and I'm on the top rung, I die from one gapshot bomb.
  14. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

Thanks for the mention Stonebu. I think you are the only person that thinks so, but I really appreciate the porps. You are one of the nicest people I get to play MNC with. Always very respectful and kind.

And the Swedish guy that plays poker is actually from Denmark. His name is Don Philostrate and unfortunately, he very rarely plays since the update. He is missed!
  15. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Jag r frn Sverige och Don r frn Danmark, Ja?
  16. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

My turn:

Sniper:

Sahelkhan
    KORCHANTH X
    XENONOX
    Death Perception
    GrindouT
    SIGIVIAR

Assault:

The Teominator
    XENONOX
    F5in
    TELOMOT0
    ChaosFF7
    xx Shuny xx

EDIT: Kckzi

(I know, I know, 7 assaults. I know alot of people who play assault very well!)

Gunner:

IDeadeye
    xX Ript3r Xx
    Kaptain K Rool
    xX JIM BOB Xx
    Agitating

Assassin:

Sahelkhan
    Street Rx925
    KORCHANTH X
    Rev Rabies
    Don Philostrate
    (Would like to play With/Against PU5H and Manuoso)

Support:
    TELOMOT0 (The number 1 GOD among supports!! Ask anyone!!)(The SHOTGUN NINJA)
    xx Shuny xx
    A Patch of Blue
    Hogturds
    x 2Turn Tables x

Tank:
    x Shammas
    I'm Hudson
    Starpilot 87
    Z Bear (or something like that)
    Can't think of a 5th. No one that I have played has really stood out in this class aside from the 4 I have mentioned.
    Last edited: January 1, 2011
  17. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

KORCHANTH X...that's the guy. Forgot about him. Yeah, I've played him. He's pretty good, but he's also a serious rager. He's the An Artic Fox of the assassin class.
  18. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Confirmed. He sent me a message today about how I'm a "vulture and a coward".
  19. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

Sorry, I forgot about you Kckzi. You are definately on the assault list. You taught my boy TELOMOT0 how to rock the class!!
  20. kckzi

kckzi New Member

lol thanks. For the most part I agree with your list, to be honest. A few exceptions, but I do like how theres a couple names outside of people who post on here regularly and how there is a certain drastically overrated assassin missing.