Too many assassins

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Providence, December 21, 2010.

1. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Assassins are super squishy and are a melee focused class. You're telling me that assassins are better for holding lanes than tanks, gunners and assaults? Even support is good at holding a lane together. Assassins are always running around the map doing pro control, not pushing lanes. An assassin who is pushing lanes has a serious misconception of what their role is.
  2. bwat47

bwat47 New Member

I'm an assassin, and I have played quite a bit of the pc beta so far. I have yet to see more than two assassins on any team.
  3. Gturtle

Gturtle New Member

Hurf durf, you're wrong about all of this. You think that because of the assassins name she should be focusing on killing pros, which is what all the bad assassin players think. Assassin is dominant in lane control.
  4. Dubspwns

Dubspwns New Member

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING!

Please see this topic.
  5. Polynomial

When did you start playing this game? I hate to pull the veteran card on you.

Assaults, tanks and gunners can counter assassins extremely easily if they don't get the initial back stab. Play against people who can actually play the game decently.
    Last edited: December 21, 2010
  6. Dubspwns

Dubspwns New Member

Please go back to Xbox. You obviously don't understand that lane control has to do with Minion bots, not other players.
  7. Polynomial

You got that completely opposite.

Its the players that control the lanes so the minions can get to the moneyball.
  8. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

QFT

Not to mention, wow, that whole "Lol, disagree with me! You must be a consolefag!" attitude was so 2000.
  9. Alienami

Alienami New Member

Everyone needs to help kill creeps. If you see someone in your base, kill them.

Assassins should sneak into the enemy base and clear turrets and help your creeps progress to enemy base. If an enemy Pro stands in the way, kill them if possible.
  10. faits

faits New Member

Why did you make the same exact post in two threads?