To those who played cod

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Smaz, February 10, 2011.

1. Smaz

Smaz New Member

COD 4 has the best story line hands down. MW2 has the better multiplayer...imo any way.
    COD4 felt stale and repetative with non cutomisation killstreaks and such.
  2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

You end up using the same killstreaks anyway if you play with your group of mates (you know 1/2 guys having nuke, 2 guys using supplies, one going for gunner etc.)
  3. Arth

Arth New Member

cod4 was good but i found cod5 the best

the lvl creation was way more realistic ( open fields, whole cities with open squares and wide roads )
    no alley always close combat sh*t..

in that game you could deploy your mg42 and mow down infantry while tanks could be pushing up on you aswell.

but also if you played CTF just by taking over a room, a bunker or a house it could be a serious strategic advantage and a step closer to victory if you holded it

the game just had way more content and strategies then a regular COD
  4. adx

adx New Member

i hate assassins pussys :D imo its a rly nooby class :d so yep its like noobtube or w/e in a cod game to me. hate them :D think they are rly op :(
  5. tinygod

tinygod New Member

smokebomb is a huge problem, if they dont use it to jump. they can just use it to have huge dmg redcution when they lunge in and spam blade after the face grapple..

face grapple > Jump to avoid slam > smokebomb > lunge kill.. almost nothing can surive that. You're only hope is to grapple them, and since they are under smokebomb all it will do is make them retreat.

Ive seen really good assassins that just don't die (50-2 or something near that) but they are usually also not of much benefit to the team actually winning, because those sins arent clearing bot lanes.
  6. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

From what I can gather Assasins have low defense and having the smokebomb as a tool for escape and distraction (while not the best tool) is still very much needed.

If the problem is that good Assasins can use the smokebomb well enough to dominate one on one then its just that, they are good and resourceful players and it should only be a problem for you if you were the lynchpin keeping your bot-push alive.

Also the assasin is not so much a one on one class in my oppinion and is balanced so that if the just go for player kills and not prioritizing the team will suffer. That is a balance that separates good player killers from good game winning assasins.
  7. tinygod

tinygod New Member

So unless i'm important (the lynchpin) than sins not a problem cause dyings no big deal?

jesus christ
  8. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Guilty as charged.
  9. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

10. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

Sweet jesus, you die to assassins who use smoke bomb in your face?

Kill them before the animation ends.

PS: MW2 was so very very horrible, and CoD 2 had the best singleplayer campaign.