To All the Complainers.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by dud10982, March 3, 2014.

1. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Now now, complaining is just apart of the game (The forum game) and as long as we remember that we are all here because we love to play PA and really really want to see it succeed, then all is right as rain.

I disagree with a lot of people on the forums on a daily basis, but by (Insert deity/chaos god here) is it nice to know that we all have a common goal.
    sypheara, EdWood and Quitch like this.
  2. duncane

duncane Active Member

So people on this thread are complaining about people that start a thread that is complaining about other people complaining about PA?

I'm sorry but I HAVE to complain about that. It's just not right.

Although it's not as bad as Uber removing the secondary team colour. That's just evil. Almost as bad as using a U in the word colour.
    sypheara likes this.
  3. cyclopsis

cyclopsis Member

I am sorry sir, but I must complain about you complaining about people complaining about people complaining. It doesn't seem right to me.
  4. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

ENOUGH! I only had enough sleep to get into two dreams. Three is going to kill me.

:DD
  5. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Pistols at dawn!
  6. Devak

Devak Post Master General

I prefer sniper rifle at night.

is that OK?
  7. carlorizzante

carlorizzante Post Master General

You guys may not be aware that purchasing PA on Steam has been more costly than on Kickstarter. So the assumption that on Steam only kids bought it just sounds wrong.

Beside, it is not the age, or the when and how people decided to support a game in Beta that should matter than much.

Or does it?

You all realize that Uber's final intention is ultimately to make money, after all. Right? And what so ever we're gonna do in here serves that purpose.

Take a step back and watch the whole from a wider perspective.
  8. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

I understand that. I'm just saying we older and more mature players need someplace to voice our opinions without being drowned out by the masses.
    carlorizzante likes this.
  9. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

bit confused about this thread.. I haven't seen anyone hate on this game at all in these forums since alpha so not quite sure where this all coming from. There were a few that complained about the death star which I still do not know why anyone in their right mind would complain about that and some peeps that wish for certain things but that's all I've seen and this sort of thing is to be expected durring a beta phase of a game were devs are more then willing to take on peoples thoughts and idea's.

My only real wish right now is that they fix the lava planets but thats for a different thread, that is litterately the only thing in the whole game I'm personally not current satisfied with but i can live with it, game is so much more then just that.
    carlorizzante likes this.
  10. carlorizzante

carlorizzante Post Master General

Indeed, the game is awesome. Already.
  11. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

I already explained here it's like farming
  12. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

complains and likes ... just like opinions and buttholes ...

yo dawg ... i heard you .... meh just forget it ...
  13. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

Didn't really explain anything there cept link a few pictures about different colours... I read through a little bit of the thread and didn't really see much complaints there either but more ppl complaining about people complaining unless I'm really missing something? Most of it is projected opinions anyways.... its nothing to make a thread about for people who have an opinion on certain things which get mixed up with people complaining about the game.

Don't think its anything to really worry about, its only going to be a mild few people anyway.