Those little things that make you happy

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by rayleterleir, February 21, 2011.

1. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Killing pros that are hiding under a bridge thinking I can get em with a level 3 airstrike.... :twisted:
  2. FTP

FTP New Member

Seeing someone set up a shaveIce turret in the front of the base~ <3
  3. Indi

Indi New Member

OH almost forgot that one.... Hacking enemy ShavIce Turrets. LoLs a plenty
  4. Runie

Runie New Member

Picking up 500 churros finally :3

Attached Files:

5. goathax

goathax New Member

Shooting assassins in the face.

Ejector kills.

Sneaking behind enemies on grenADEiii or Spunky Cola and using their own ejectors on them.
  6. Rammite

Rammite New Member

Watching an assassin facestab me, then watching me Jet Charge over her sorry arse.

Also, Supports who know how to keep the base up and heal teammates at the same time. They are a dying race.
  7. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

Headcrabbing the Tank or Gunner with a dedicated support healing them. Oh how glorious it is to ruin their party! :lol:
  8. Mail

Mail New Member

I'm dying!? :(
  9. wubnasty

wubnasty New Member

Probably my favorite little thing is getting a kill with the Annihilator. The one time getting a multi-kill with the annihilator was fantastic.

Also, every jump 1-shot kill with a shotty. Either jumping towards a ledge where a sniper is hiding and getting the kill in the air or jumping down and getting a 1-shot kill before hitting the ground. I love doing this on Spunky Cola along the walls in the back of either base. Assassins love to hide back there to regen or skill pick and it's always so satisfying. Especially when you do it several times to the same player.
  10. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

360, But still....

Attached Files:

11. G4-

G4- New Member

Basically any time I foil an assassin, especially:
    • Assault Charge 2/3 on a cloaked assassin running at me. (We can still see you!)
    • Sniping an assassin who just cloaked because their movement is so predictable.
    • Sniper Grapple 3 on an Assassin. FORE!
    Also:
    • Any Assault Charge 3 ring-out. I feel like Ryu or something.
    • Ringing out juiced players.
    • After I use the Annihilator, getting an assist the next time each opponent dies.
    • Shotguns to the face.
    • Killing someone who has full juice.
    • Getting hit by an ejector but avoiding a ring-out using jet/charge.
    • Mickey commenting on pros dying to botseven if that pro was me.
    • Mickey's "churro" comments.
    • Pitgirl winks. ;)
  12. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

Backstabbing a tank as he is trying to juice flame the money ball, only to watch him rage that I made his juice run out.
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Everyone listen to this pro-tip. You will like it if you don't already know it.

Pro-Tip: On GrenADEIII, in a server with juice vendors, stand with your back touching against a juice machine while shooting bullseye. You will be ejector bait, but 99/100 the juice machine will absorb your knockback and you will remain in the center thanks to it being behind you.

The waste of $50 every time a pro tries it and fails, is what makes me sleep like a baby at night :cool:
  14. Near

Near New Member

Killing Tanks or Gunners and watch their dead bodies fly all over the map with the jets still activated LOL. :lol:
  15. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

When a normally good assassin tries to run into me on fire while I'm playing tank with silver reload and God do I love the death blossom.
  16. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

I thought I was the only one who could do this :D
  17. MasterXC

MasterXC New Member

Facing down an assault as a sniper thinking I'm about to die with a sliver of health...and BOOM! headshot via quickscope. I don't think I'll ever be able to repeat that....ever.
  18. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

6 kill multikill with 2 ejectors and a charge (i think 3 of the kills were ring outs, 2 were damage from ejector, and last one was charging a tank that survived) on grenade iii

Accidentally getting a kill when moving my assault bomb after forgetting where I put it.

Headcrabbing a juiced support in midair using their hurt gun on me and killing them right before I would of died *winks at OD*

People who run in straight lines

People who don't jump

People who run in to a bomb in the same spot and get killed by it in the exact same way 5+ times in a row while I shoot grenades at a rocket turret.

Noscope headshots in OT

Getting an 11 kill streak and realizing you forgot to buy skills.

getting juice right as someone is about to kill you and then killing them.

Assassins who think cloak is invisibility.

Assassins in general.

Snipers who headshot you in one try over and over again no matter how well you are dodging (good to know there are still people capable of aiming).

Being the only one on your team with any kills and less than 20 deaths and still winning.

Missing your target with a sniper rifle and getting a headshot on a cloaked assassin you had no idea was there.

When tanks and gunners try to get back on to the map with their jetpacks. Cracks me up every time :D

Joining a random server with a friend and having some clan with like 5 people on the other team ragequit claiming you were pubstomping.
  19. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

20. bigsby_major

bigsby_major New Member