This just in: This forum SUCKS now. (TL; DR)

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Undercover_Thudercat, March 6, 2011.

1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Did you just really quote Grec? I thought I knew you Randomdude!
    ;)
  2. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

EDIT:For some reason it didn't show Stretch's post when I posted this, instead of alerting me.

So, to clarify:

@ Jessep
    Y'know, it's more fun if you're wrong. Then I can pretend I'm smart.

@ Stretch
    You thought wrong. No one knows me. I never mean what I say, and I never say what I mean. I could be a woman, or a sex bot (~<3~FREE CAM~<3~). Even those who encounter me have yet to discern my gender, or my motives, sending them spiraling into an ever increasing (decreasing?) circle of despair.
    Last edited: March 7, 2011
  3. Organous

Organous Member

[​IMG]

I'll brofist to that. Mind you, it's gonna be hard actually changing my nature. I've been uptight since preschool. My parents and teachers actually had to tell me several times that I am not the police back then.
  4. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Lol. I noticed that before you edited that. Twas amusing.

No worries. The main thing is that you're putting in an effort. That alone earns a great amount of respect from me, as I know how hard it is to back down on anything. Ever. I'm a sore loser. So, seeing others questioning, or to be more precise, allow others to question their judgment is something that I put a lot in. Mainly because I don't do it. Still.....

Just don't break your computer. I went through three monitors until someone told me you weren't supposed to use your foot.

Just noticed something in your sig. Which frustrates me.

I was doing so well too.
  5. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Clearly the tattle tale kid grows up into Organous :lol: :lol:
  6. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

This took the past half hour to make. Crappy? Yes. Funny? Also yes.

Attached Files:

7. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

I understand that. Let's try to not make your work any harder then it is.

And Ian, I really don't care. I highly doubt that anything I did was that important/had such a detrimental effect on the game. I don't understand why you have such a problem with me ever since I just insulted you once, but I really didn't mean it. Truce?

Liez. I googled like crazy and I visited the Gamfaqs ME3 board, nothing about ME3 being canceled anywhere.
  8. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

the elephant was getting pretty annoying

Can I ask why miracle and peachy weren't unbanned, if organous realized that he made a mistake? Can't the other mods step in, discuss, then decide what the best coarse of action is.
  9. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Truthfully I didn't have too big an issue about anything until I read your sticky. To me it basically reads "Yes, what I did was probably wrong, but too bad, i'm not fixing it. I can do whatever I want, and if you question it i'll ban you."

Questioning authority is not being disrespectful. A large majority of countries today are thriving because they questioned authority.

There is a very big difference between "WHAT THE HELL MODS?! YOU FLIPPING MORONS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" and "Why was this done? Don't you think [blahblahblah]"

I must say this post gives me hope for you, but you do realize you have a lot of ground to cover to gain respect among the older forum members, yes?

As this thread pointed out, discussing moderator policy/actions doesn't have to be a bad thing. This thread honestly went a long way in making me not delete the uberent forums from by bookmarks, and i'm happy about that.
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Pffft. You don't even love it enough to manually type out the url. Every. Single. Time.

My affections are superior.
  11. Totally Not Grec

I thought we were friends? :(

But I've had people quote me before.

Probably one of the best things I've said.
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

NOOOOOOOO! Change your sig back. Change it NOW! Or it least help me remember where it was so I can take it. Made me laugh every time I saw it.

On a side note, saw some other Panda thread by Peachy. That was..... amazing.
  13. Totally Not Grec

PANDAmonium was truly fun while it lasted :(
  14. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I was just laughing throughout the entire thing. I really made me sad that I missed out. Ah well. I'll make my own thread about pandas. Or walruses.

Then I'll be cool.
  15. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Only administrators can lift bans, so when they said, "We're not going to unban them," what they really meant is they can't.

Also, I'd like to know how phallic references in a thread about chatroulette deserves 'informal' warnings and deletion of several posts on a board for a game that references paying for sex and biono-grips.
  16. Totally Not Grec

I know right. It's like this one time on an MK forum people weren't allowed to describe fatalities.
  17. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

That's so much fail, it's hilarious.
  18. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

The game has an age gate and forum does not.
  19. Totally Not Grec

Don't forums attract the players?
  20. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

The game has an age gate?