This game NEEDS a mercenary playlist

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by peachypony, September 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Honestly, just find some friends and play with them when you go searching. There aren't enough people on this game at the moment to warrant a separate playlist which could split the community. How hard is it for you to make friends? And if you don't want to steam roll other players, play competitively. Those are really your only options. No offense, but asking for a mercenary playlist on a game as team-based as this just sounds foolish.
  2. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

[​IMG]
    A picture is worth a thousand words. It saves me a thousand to tell you what you should already know.
  3. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

I think 200,000+ ppl can handle 2 playlists. I have people from this forum on my friends list and I already stated the game isn't fun playing like that. Video game competition in general is foolish..i'd rather play for fun then against the try hard 15 year olds whose life revolves around video games and their online stats. No offense taken but you're beating a dead horse.
  4. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Yet you keep coming back...commentfailed.jpg
  5. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I'm so confused as to what you're asking for...
    More competition? Less coordination?
  6. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Randomized teams
  7. Shammas

Shammas New Member

In order to accomplish what? You can already play a private match with your friends and the teams will be random. Public matches randomize the teams as it is.
  8. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

Because shutting down every post that tells you "this idea will not happen for reason A, B, and C" without giving solid reasons, will totally make my point more valid. This game requires some form of coordination, a somewhat balanced team, and just bending into the learning curve. Thats random even with groups of people playing together [Though rank actually could show how much experience they have actually playing the game, versus actual skill which can be seen by actually playing against them....] Get friends, play with friends, win more. Or play competitive matches. Shammas basically summed up your options. Neither of them should be hard if you can use the forums for more than just using the word fail for your failed ideas threads that have already suggested options for you. Most of the people who post here seem to be regular players. Or you could deal with it. :cool:
    [​IMG]
  9. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

http://www.uberent.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3131

:lol:
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

In order to accomplish signing on and clicking one button instead of organizing a full party of friends. What makes you think I want to play against my friends anyways? Hmmm...getting into a match in 30 seconds or organizing something that will take awhile to get 11 active people playing MNC off your friends list...

You're beating the dead horse guy, if my wishes and opinions offend any of you guys I do apologize and let me repeat myself by saying this wouldn't affect you because guess what, you have the option of not playing in it. Let's see...you're trying to argue against something that wouldn't affect you but others would like to see.

If stacked teams and teams quitting out is your cup of tea then hey, more power to you. Continue doing what you do.

[​IMG]

Yes because I was wondering why there wasnt a weekly kills leaderboard but there was for the other ones obviously was referring to that I take this game very seriously and play competitively on gamebattles and worry about my ladder rank.....stalk me more, it's entertaining :arrow:
  11. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

Also I read all hilarious posts mainly topics. Yours are laughable.
    My favorite part was
    Theres a difference between stalking someone and reading through the forums and finding it hilariously contradicting. Whatever makes you feel like your opinions more important before you sleep at night, thats what topics like these are for. I like the words NEEDS being capitalized too. Like we cant live without it. :cool: Deal with it. Your options are in front of you. Pick one. :eek: BUT OMG I DONT WANNA aka "this thread and what its about" :cool: Deal with it.

Your completely not thinking about the fact that

A. people would just join through the friends list, if they aren't on the same team, this will lead to boosting/trolling/doing nothing in the spawn until next game/ etc. something that ruins the game for one side. COD is a prime example of this, as I'm sure thats where the suggestion comes from.

B. matchmaking would have to be added thus being a new set of lobbies meant for randomizing the teams. Lobbies are already iffy atm not that they aren't being fixed but still.

C. this is a TEAM BASED GAME. its meant to be played with at least someone else who knows what they are doing or a team that can talk for some form of coordinating. all games likes this require it to do well, its nothing new to complain about. pairs or so will always come.
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

You're pointing out everything that's been said in this thread already. I know how much this concerns you so please redissect the thread and then bring up something I haven't responded to. Telling me to deal with something isn't going to stop me from making suggestions to the developers. You need to brush up on my threads a little more and then come back because I know you simply just can't get enough of me ;). I think it's a safe assumption you'll be back for more :lol:. :arrow: :arrow:
  13. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

I still havent seen a response other than a "No U." I am waiting for one, or your reasons other than "I dont want to." Which in turn goes to "Deal with it. :cool:" You walking in a circle instead of taking suggestions from avid forum posters hoping for a dev answer is whats truly funny. Deal with it. :mrgreen: this wont happen.

Heres a fun idea, respond, use the forum instead of wasting a page filling your horrid ego whilst acting like a dog begging for a treat awaiting a dev post.
  14. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

facepalm.jpg

Let me repeat myself..read the thread again for your all your answers on how i feel about the subject. You need to study me harder :) . You know me better than that! Rest assured i'm still very active on MNC so I am in fact dealing with it ;) . :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
  15. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

In response to your edit, if you don't like my thread, you had the ability to click the back button. Nobody asked for you to come in and beat the dead horse and yes you are feeding my ego by making me feel important enough to stalk. It's like i'm an internet somebody! How does that make you feel?
  16. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

if there wasnt reasons showing why this thread is bad, it may get heard out. this idea is bad. /endthread

I still havent seen a response other than a "No U." or the thread is as pointless as it is a bad idea.
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

and how does this make you feel?
  18. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

[​IMG]
    I can go back to posting pictures to make my point if you prefer. This totally helps your topic.
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Correct, making this thread the most popular on the front page will surely get the devs attention.

How does that make you feel?
  20. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

so you dont think the devs read the posts after the see its X pages of you being full of yourself :mrgreen: that implies they dont care about the community or read feedback other than whats shoved in their faces. for shame.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.