This game NEEDS a mercenary playlist

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by peachypony, September 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I concurr with the general idea, and I don't want to take holier-than-thou from a speed glitcher.

Sorry, BoltAktion.

The worst of it is, that you get the Support Rush. Fun.
  2. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Umad.jpg
  3. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Chill out, sweet wave bruddah
  4. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

It's neither assumptive nor specious. The portion that was assumption was labeled as opinion (When I said I thought neither the numbers existed nor would they back you up) and came only in the face of you already making an unprovable claim.

Are you done misusing words you evidently do not comprehend?
  5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I would think you would need dedicated servers, and maybe some sort of system to even randomize who was in the games so it would toss you around. But I'm just thinking aloud.
  6. Galcian420

Galcian420 New Member

Amaranth, you continue to favor me with entertainment :)

Seeing as you assumed that I was even talking to Potato.

But that's cool though bro, your opinion is right and mine is specious. Well played, I concede defeat :)
  7. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

8. Galcian420

Galcian420 New Member

It's almost as fun as saying, "mufasa Mufasa MUFASAAAA!!".
  9. SaTaNiCxCaRnAgE

SaTaNiCxCaRnAgE New Member

Lol.
    No....
    Rly !

LOL !
  10. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

LOL.

I love it when people with no argument lie and then try and save face.
  11. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

This guy is a professional ;)
  12. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Why must you make things up?

I pointed out the fact that the problems persisting in COD demonstrate that having such a playlist doesn't rectify the problem.

Saying "let the baby have his bottle" had nothing to do with a COD term. It had to do with people whining to fix something that frankly isn't really going to be fixed. The COD reference refered only to the argument that it would fix things when it hasn't even fixed them on COD.

But nice job calling me "kiddo." Nothing hypocritical about calling me a troll and tossing in personal insults. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
  13. Galcian420

Galcian420 New Member

Yeah, you're right, I just now realized I've been in denial this whole time about that :cry: At least now I can move forward with my life and hopefully, with time, recover from this emotionally traumatizing experience.

Thank you Amaranth, I believe I owe you my gratitute and perhaps even my life for setting me straight.
  14. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

If you're going to respond to 1/8th of what I said, please at least don't misconstrue it. It makes you look even more desperate in ignoring valid points brought up and instead of being argumentative you're now being defensive. Another childlike antic which warrants what I say.

How can you possibly mistake me talking about something YOU said when I clearly said, as you quoted, "All of this because I used a Call of Duty term" which refers to the mercenary playlist in Call of Duty. Where and how you come up with your assumptions is beyond me.

You've provided no facts about the situation, another literal blunder you've made throughout this thread that i've responded to. WHERE ARE THE FACTS?

I'll refer to you as a troll as long as you continue to invade threads seeking attention. At first I thought you were just trying to defend a pointless argument but it's quite evident throughout the thread that you're just trying to get attention and stroke your ego. Don't imply that i'm a baby and then cry "hypocrite" when I refer to you as a troll.

Heed your own words
    and finish up.
  15. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

[​IMG]
    As much as I understand the plight of this, matchmaking as it is already sometimes shafts us. I know this is going to be improved in the update but you need to play with friends or dont play at all. Also, not to bring up COD but dont people try to play together anyway in those game modes, and if they arent on each others teams they just screw around/rank up/be useless/etc. anyway?
  16. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Party up or don't play at all...seriously?

Great suggestion bro, way to save the thread.
  17. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

I think he's just suggesting that you're going to get shafted no matter what you do, so the only way to truly solve the problem is to form your own party.

As much as I would like to have a mercenary playlist, there still would be slight parties because of the possibility for two people to play on the same 360. And people do try to play games together so you'll get "semi-teams" between them as well. Unfortunately this is not going to fix the problem. I'd still like to see it implemented though.
  18. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

Whose trying to save it? Other than you. It really wont work. Its the risk you take playing alone, either dealing with your bad team, or one stacked against you. Its a dice roll when you play with random people every time. Deal with it or make your own party.
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Thanks but I really don't need you to reiterate what he was trying to say. He's just trying to be condescending and throw in a .jpg to get attention.

I've figured out a solution for those who think it won't work; don't play it! Crazy, right?
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Cool story bro :arrow:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.