Things you do that don't fit your age group

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Intricasm, January 28, 2011.

1. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

How has no one said your mom yet?

Anyway, your mom.
  2. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Hey, leave my mom out of this, and i'll leave this out of your mom.

Ba-dum-PSH.
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

lol, i wouldnt say i match with any age group. as a lot of you can tell, im not the most normal person you would find.

the other day, i noticed im the only one that snacks on a bag of chow mein noodle

[​IMG]

i listen to classical, jazz, pop, 80's, alternative, metal, speed, techno, country, gospel, new age... pretty much a little of everything.

as you may have guessed, i dont do a lot of hanging around. althought i do have friends and keep in touch with quite a lot of my contacts, i usually spend the majority of my time solo. usually perfer it that way too.

dont smoke or drink, tho i have tried it a few times. i drink just for the taste every now and again, but have never been drunk and dont drink usually more than once a year, so most of you wouldnt count it as drinking since my friends normally dont count it.

and tho im 20, i mostly dont date either. only dated 3 times, and only 2 people too. better than getting into a cruddy relationship like some people end up doing, i much perfer my way and i havent been with anyone thats really made me wonder "what was i thinking" yet.
  4. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I play mnc over cod unlike most 13 yearolds
  5. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

I'm 25 and been a proud bingo player since I was 18 :D
  6. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Hmm...a distinct lack of using any substances stronger than caffeine. Also, lacking in the whole holier-than-thou attitude for choosing not to use them. I like to believe myself to be a humble and chill person overall. Well, psychotic laughter aside anyways.