These server stalls really need to be addressed!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by aapl2, May 28, 2014.

1. aapl2

aapl2 Active Member

when the game stalls and your 20 minutes in you basically have to leave and this puts me off playing so hard. This isn't acceptable at all if the game just flat out stops working that more then a bug.
  2. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

The lag and stalling has been brought up before, a fix should be coming by Friday.
  3. aapl2

aapl2 Active Member

where's this been confirmed?
  4. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/build-is-riddled-with-bugs.59828/#post-932890

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/pte-stream-66705.60196/

Yes, please be patient, the game is still in development, server crashes happen. It happened in GTA5 on release, Sim City on release, every game it happens to incites rage, but no game developer ever "cuts corners" or "intentionally tries" to crash game servers and cause trouble for their goodwilled base of gents. This is one of those cases, nobody wants the servers to be hiccuping and fixing it ASAP is big important work and everyone wants it, devs and us.

That being said, I usually get a crash every 2 GW matches that actually last beyond 15 minutes. One I admit is my own fault, I literally overproduced gil-e and 2000 later tried sending through teleporter. I should have powered off factory at 800. But hey, t'was fun, should be better soon. For some reason, pre-GW felt a bit more stable and responsive server-side. If you weren't around aapl2, you should have seen it lol.
  5. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

Ah, thank you.
    I tried to find that Masterdigital post but I just couldn't :/
    thetrophysystem likes this.