The whiny B!t(# clan

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by mncboxsox, December 19, 2013.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

upload_2014-1-24_23-3-9.png
  2. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Woohoo, the WBC now has enough members to start playing matches. Stand by for anti-awesomeness everyone.
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

The WBC has a new cultist. INRAGEDHIPPO is trying out for one of our most prestigious roles, the V.P. of senseless censored profanity. Once he has completed the extremely stringent induction ceremony, he will be formally indoctrinated into the clan. Indoc videos for the members should start to be posted soon.
    Here is the updated clan roster.
    WBC Updated Roster.png WBC Updated Roster.png
  4. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

ill apply for the title miss-management manager
  5. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Awesome, I also need people who can help record so that we get induction videos and clan videos posted to the channel. So far, only Feedle and I can record.
  6. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I have a couple of titles that I came up with so I'll message you later for your thoughts on them. Hopefully I can piss a few people off before we even hit the lobbies.
  7. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

We have enough members to begin our systematic de-evolution of the game. Our inaugural match will be very soon. I am accepting ideas for this match (i.e. 2 gold armor tanks to deploy in front of turrets to take damage instead of the bots and some assassins to kill bots so that we win without killing anyone or any turrets), Everyone going assaults, attaching bombs to each other, and then group suicides taking out an opposing player(s) (or not). Submit away. Also, I would like at least 1 other person who can record the match.
  8. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I think we should launch a WBC dedicated YouTube channel, your thoughts (or lack thereof).
  9. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Can't WBC just be a different playlist on your YouTube channel? And I can TRY to get a capture card once my fafsa cash comes in.
  10. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I already have a WBC section on my channel (only 1 video of me getting a guber streak so for though) but was just spit balling. I guess it really depends on how many people end up loving / hating us.
  11. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

So that the MNC universe can know who is doing what to whom, and for how many jelly beans; here is the latest and greatest WBC information

WBC Org Chart 2.png WBC Clan Roster.png Clan roles and responsibilities.png
  12. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

did i not make the cut? GC2MT took my spot?!
  13. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

GC2MT never asked to join. The org chart and roster show you as the title mis-management manager. Unless I am smoking crack and not realizing it. If you are not "notgunkedcontrol" then I need to know what the hell it is that I am on so that I can get more.
  14. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

notgunked and notgunkedcontrol are Gunked and GC2MT respectively.
  15. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I want to hold our inaugural match this Saturday. We should probably start off with no more than 4 players to make it easier to demonstrate our awesomeness (or lack thereof). Who is available for 4pm PST?
  16. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Sorry, I did not know that I was smoking crack. Now that I know who is who, I will update the roster.
  17. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Now that my acute case of cranial intestinitis has been treated, here is the correct breakdown of the clan:

upload_2014-2-17_19-8-57.png

upload_2014-2-17_19-9-30.png

upload_2014-2-17_19-9-50.png