The Uber Unofficial Official Q&A Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Hildogen, March 30, 2010.

1. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

lol page
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

InB4lock.
  3. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

4. gunked

gunked New Member

5. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

6. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Happy birthday, Christmas baby!
  7. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I'd like to know that, too
  8. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

9. bigjack

bigjack New Member

may i ask why the xbox version doesnt have all the update the pc does? like uncle tulleys funland and i heard someone say something about buying armor?!
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Actually kind of an interesting story involving hispanics. Too tired to type it all out though.
  11. bigjack

bigjack New Member

well me and my friends play mnc on xbox and im rather disappointed that we have been missing out on so much i mean we just have some plain game on xbox where as on pc is so much more advanced with different maps.. when really they should make updates more frequent on xbox so the pc and xbox are just as equal
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Assuming you're being genuine when you ask this question, the short of it is this:

The developers were somewhat ignorant of the hoops they's have to jump through at Microsoft to actually update MNC the way they had initially planned. Once they found out how difficult it was to make the desired updates, they decided to switch over to a more advanced game engine that could allow for a simpler update process. Unfortunately, even that wasn't enough to satisfy Microsoft's ancient policies. Uber then made a shift to a brand new game and game model - free to play.

If you and your friends like MNC, keep playing it but I suggest you also check out the Super MNC forums. Lots of XBOX gamers have recently migrated there and are really enjoying the new experience.

Oh yeah, then there was the part where this Hispanic guy.
  13. bigjack

bigjack New Member

so really if we want updates go to the pc version? or will there be a xbox super mnc? abd when is it to be released? i have so many questions sorry
    like whats smash mnc and whats super mnc etc
    and what do you mean its free like its 4 on steam and 1200 on xbox obviously the map spunky cola ( the only one for xbox ) was free but i dont get whats happening
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

15. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I wanted the most recent post. Is this a problem Uber? =P
  16. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Yes.

I have a question about grapples.
    Are some faster than others? eg I find a sniper can out-grapple a 'sin so I was wondering if the animation and recovery is faster or if it's just lag related.
  17. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

What is the cheat code for the fully automatic railgun?
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Start - D pad Up - A - A.

*To be done in game.
  19. Dan Yo

Dan Yo New Member

I see. This really really sucks. This was one of my favorite experiences on Live and I slowly stopped playing as the cheaters and glitchers began to dominate. Every few months I try going back to play to see if there has been a title update, and sure enough every game still has at least one player screwing things up for everybody.

It's a shame, because at one point a sequel to MNC would have been my most anticipated title, and now not only is that not happening for Xbox, but I can't even play the beloved original anymore because of all of the exploits that will never get fixed.

I sold this game to like 10 people on my friends list, I love this game. But today I decided to check the forums to see exactly why this game hadn't put the slap on all of the cheaters, and now I have my answer. Dammit.
  20. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Why is this thread still up