The Sniper Nerf. Let's discuss idea's :D

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Shurryy, February 18, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Although I like the idea to require a scope time for headshots to affect, let's keep in mind that this game has an objective OUTSIDE of killing other opponents.

-I think headshots on bots should require no time limits, just on pros. That wouldn't be so bad.
    -Bolt-acton would require a considerable buff to damage that might not be agreeable with all.
    -Recoil wouldn't be too bothersome in my opinion.
    -Reload speed is something people don't think about, that would decrease his spammability without affecting his ability to kill waves of bots or single pros.

I made this post before the previous one, so i'll ignore that lil bugger. A reload speed nerf may be viable, he can still kill bots in bursts that way. A clip size or rate nerf would physically mean that he would start letting bots by. This game simply isn't who-has-the-highest-kill-score. Address that, please? Address how making the sniper kill less will balance his ability to push bots and kill turrets?