The Realm

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by cwarner7264, October 8, 2013.

1. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Cdrkf thx for the offer man, but at the moment im very happy with the free healthcare, free disaster insurance, 20% off dental, big discounts for private housing, monthly barbequeing with blackjack and hookers, regular trips to amusement parks, weekly goodybag deliveries by drones, exclusive invites to musical events with meet and greets backstage, free tf2 hats, various other ingame items for steamgames, free drinks during tournaments that we play from the realm mainbase, 1,5 times ecorate in all PA games, a new PC every 6 months with PA pre-installed, 3 new games each week, 1 loaded and stealthed nuke launcher at the start of each game, early information about new scientific breaktroughs, free lighters, having the ability to use your teleporter to link to teleporters from previous games to send in units, a good amount of excellent opponents, a beard and all the woman that suddenly came from nowhere to me like i am drinking choco or something wich all come with my realm membership.

The moment i am hungry for cookies and my realm salary wont be sufficient to buy a discount but classy female realm butler to bring them to me you will be the first one to know. No offence ofcourse.
    xSkitz, cdrkf, optimi and 1 other person like this.
  2. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Shhhh, don't tell them about Realm Premium.
    xSkitz and cdrkf like this.
  3. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

In short - What happens in the Realm, stays in the Realm
  4. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

He didn't mention the fully funded trip to Vegas
  5. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Until they upload it to YouTube.
    cdrkf, wpmarshall and cwarner7264 like this.
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

If it helps sweeten the deal, we also offer a 'pointless but amusing death, as or when upper management deem it necessary'?
  7. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

@cwarner7264 , I move we send a TAC team to annihilate these men who are needlessly robbing casual gamers of their souls.
  8. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Hey you can't go around calling people casuals, that's an insult you know!

/troll/
    cdrkf likes this.
  9. cwarner7264

Just re-watched this today - IMO our best ever advert.

10. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

Nah:

:p
  11. cwarner7264

Oh my god that one made me laugh so much when it first appeared.
    squishypon3 likes this.
  12. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

RLM 2014. Top clan in the wars!!!!
  13. yakcyll

yakcyll Member

Hope you don't mind me saying, but when I saw the CW page on Exodus, it reminded me lots of Goons. :D
    reptarking likes this.
  14. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

We won't be playing in the tournament on the 13th because of problems with the organizers, but we'll still be assembling the team on that day. So if you guys can get together a team of your own from all those members of yours who won't be playing on that day, we'd love to play against you. Let me know.
  15. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Lets wait, everyone i spoke and asked this today really wants your clan to stay in the tourney, thats not just realm but players that fight for other teams aswell. For us as RLM specific, if you stay in that means 2 fights = 2x4 players we could let fight for realz wich is obviously cooler for everyone since we already have some problems letting everyone fight.
    optimi likes this.
  16. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

The tournament organizers have treated us inconsiderately and even rudely (just look at the mob mentality in the Clan Wars thread of people "liking" the post in which it was announced that we wouldn't be participating...), and have not made the slightest effort to address our concerns, or even to acknowledge some of them. Put simply, that Quitch guy doesn't want us in his tournament, and so we don't want to bother him with our presence. He's putting all that effort into it, after all, so he has a right to choose who can play and who cannot.

In view of that, then, I will be contacting clans directly and setting up games with them, and if any games end up being good, we'll ask Brian if he wants to cast them later. And then everyone can have their fun and be happy without messing up anyone else's fun.

So, Saturday the 13th, 18:00 UTC we'll be in the PA lobby, and if you guys want to field a team to play against us, that would be swell. You can let me know at your convenience. Cheers.
    optimi likes this.
  17. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Oops,wrong topic :)
  18. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Alright, i tried signing up but the confirmation email was never sent. :cool:

I even sent it twice.

Dafuq, pls.
  19. cwarner7264

Maybe you didn't press the confirm button hard enough? Do it again, this time with feeling.

But seriously, I'll get our web guy to look into it while I see if I can manually confirm you.
  20. jeez

jeez Member

I've been away for a few weeks, finally got my headset back. But it seems the TS server is down or changed and the website is broken.
    Maintenance? Or is something else going on?