The NOT Leaving MNC for Brink, or any other game.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by PlumbumTheEpic, April 24, 2011.

1. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Thats great.
  2. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

Welcome to MNC. Glad you're having fun.
  3. Fuzzy Citrus

Fuzzy Citrus New Member

The reason I'm appealed to it is a couple of things, which differ from MNC on the 360. I personally fall for games that give players the ability to customize their character's appearance in good detail. I also like the new idea they are implementing with the S.M.A.R.T. system, which is new in all games. And that campain/multiplayer are so close to each other that there isn't much different from them. (which can be seen as bad but if look into it more you would see what I mean). These are the main points that have moved me into buying it...I won't bother boring with the rest of the stuff since this is a MNC forum.

OT: Though I do sound like a fan-b....ok I am a fan-boy of Brink at this point in time, I will not simply throw away MNC. I love this game because of unique traits and game play. Hell I love it so much I made a MNC inspired series in Halo Reach even. lol
  4. Vlane

Vlane New Member

S.M.A.R.T. is not a new thing, it's just that there hasn't been a game that used it as Brink does.