The Nosebreaker we can if we think we can but should we!!! upgrades

Discussion in 'Balance Discussions' started by nosebreaker, August 26, 2015.

1. nosebreaker

nosebreaker Post Master General

Thinks that unit upgrades that are intensive in micro to accomplish how ever add substantial improvement to said unit at significant cost...

For example ....
    Lets pick a unit the bolo , possible upgrades
    armor increase in health
    main gun range
    main gun damage.

penalty
    degradation in speed
    expensive in metal
    micro time consuming.
    Time it actually takes for it to upgrade putting it out of use. but still destroyable

Visual change : minimal to ensure you must look closely and minimise amount of work retexturing units, Hence why the visiual changes would be subtle..

Possible outcomes ..... Hmmm The Nosebreaker can smash those twenty tanks over there with His twenty five Tanks ... Come on boys on to victory..... oh dear they are teir 1.5 they smashed The Nosebreaker..... Thinks to his self NO wonder The Nosebreaker is stuck at plat....

Possible outcomes... Sweet Sweet Lolly Pops hes upgrading his tanks they are out of action and unguarded for xxx amount of time Question to self Can The Nosebreakers dox make it there in time to do something mean.......

Possible outcomes .... Nice.... recon scout spotted his left flank lasers upgrading ... Time to push hard before that window closes....

Possible outcomes.... Wow Weee..... this guy spent so much time on upgrading his units he forgets to expand.........more Mex for The Nosebreaker..

Possible outcomes.... Sweet Buttercups those advanced combat fabbers sure do seem to be a keeping that army alive longer....

Possible outcomes .........
    The Nosebreaker :Golly Gumbles Alpha! pull your socks up your opponent is Upgrading his titan to A Master Titan..........
    Alpha: Help please Help me!!!! Please The Mighty Nosebreaker send me some Help quick.....
    The Nosebreaker : Alpha do you have that phrase on keybind macro......
    Alpha: Just freaking help me you glorious Man!!!!!
    The Nosebreaker: Though That deleting all your factory ques was helping....
    Alpha: We are lossing IM Getting SALTY
    The Nosebreaker: Are we ? or are we Winning!!!!!
    The Nosebreaker: Heres some spinners......
    Alpha: They got sniper bots .... poop poop they got tier two.... They got a lot of tier two poop.. Ok Ok I got this..
    Alpha: Excuse my poor Eco management The Nosebreaker Im from the Nederlands.. . IM no were near as op as I used to be...... oooooooooooh....
    ..................................................................................................................................................
    The Part of The Nosebreaker played by The Nosebreaker
    The Part of Alpha played by Alpha..

In summary

The Nosebreaker likes this post
  2. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

totaly against upgrades
    let the units just stay as they are
    igncom1, xankar and dom314 like this.
  3. xankar

xankar Post Master General

To sum it up in one general phrase: Upgrades add more dynamic to the game than most players want to see or deal with.

still an entertaining post though :p
  4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

The Nosebreaker will have his name used against him if he doesn't stop with these poorly parsed posts.

The Nosebreaker despises this post.
  5. xankar

xankar Post Master General

Ohohoho, quite the contrary my dear Stuart, The Nosebreaker likes that post.
    nosebreaker likes this.
  6. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

I don't like the upgrading idea. I want to battle and be able to see if I can win the fight with my tank advantage.

And I always get the feeling that I need to help you mate :p . Its time for you to start practicing the Titans game instead of talking about these upgrades. I mean lets be honest here, You're not really a good player and you'll get really confused when they would add these upgrades.

A good outcome would be:

The Nosebreaker: **** alpha he's rekking me tank army like its nothing. How is that possible? I had more tanks then him?
    Alpha: DUDE they got upgrades didn't I just told you! You need to upgrade your own tanks or go t2.
    The Nosebreaker: Okay okay but how the **** do I upgrade them?
    Alpha: Nosebreaker you really need to practice more if you want to break peoples noses again, This ain't going to work like this. You select the tanks and from there you get extra icons on the left side with upgrades.
    The Nosebreaker: Alpha Alpha! Which upgrades are good? There are like eight of them!
    Alpha: That depends mate. If you want a stealthy sneaky army then I recommend using the cloak upgrade and the damage output increase and range increase.
    *The Nosebreaker clicks them all in a sort of panicking style*
    The Nosebreaker: Man these upgrades are taking their time..... They'll never get finished in time.
    Alpha: Aahw man did you just clicked them all at the same time? Yes yes you did. Look at our eco mate! Upgrades are expensive and right now our metal is in the gutter because you couldn't choose properly.
    The Nosebreaker: Man this game has became way harder with these upgrades. I wished they would go back to the old days. It feels like I'm more busy with upgrading stuff then actually playing the game.
    Alpha: Well don't you remember that you recommended this upgrade playstyle in the game?
    The Nosebreaker: I'd never recommend something like this.
    Alpha: You did a year ago! Can't you remember that post you did?
    The Nosebreaker: Naah man you're just ******* with me now. I'd never say stuff like this.
    *Alpha give The Nosebreaker the link*
    The Nosebreaker: Thats not me. I can't believe you'd make up something like that and say that I wrote it. You're a troll Alpha.
    Alpha: Oh man Nosebreaker. You're getting old mate. You're starting to forget things.
    The Nosebreaker: I think we should settle this in a 1v1.
    Alpha: Okay lets do a 1v1.
    *The Nosebreaker sets up a lobby with an eco disadvantage for Alpha*
    *Alpha blindelessly presses ready and waits for the game to the start*
    Ingame
    Alpha: What did you do! You bastard! You've given me an eco disadvantage didn't you. It takes me five minutes to build my pgen.
    The Nosebreaker: I told you that I'd rek you.
    Alpha: GG Well played The Nosebreaker. You truly are a cruel man.
    mishtakashi, stuart98 and nosebreaker like this.
  7. nosebreaker

Alpha : Your Cruel The Nosebreaker because you are now rekt my pa stats account
    The Nosebreaker: lols Mate, Its just pa stats !
    Alpha : You dont understand "you sexy man" Ive talked to PAG If I get my stats up high enough-
    The NOsebreaker: let me stop you right there ... The Stats thing just wont happen your not op anymore, Pag wont send you an invite because they are not inclusive You just dont win anything mate.

Alpha: Dam you are correct The Nosebreaker.. shame though... I have spent so much time on elodeas stream on twitch .. Ive laugh at all his silly jokes I literaly like live on that thing Nosey....
    The Nosebreaker : Just be yourself but a bit better.
    Alpha: You dont realise just how much I did. I spend for ever googling edgy songs to make me appear more metro and in touch and uhh pimp...

The Nosebreaker: ............................
    Alpha:Yea Hmmmm ..................................................... Im From the Nederlands

The Nosebreaker: .............................
    Alpha: you wana play again
    The Nosebreaker: sure rackem up

5 mins later Alpha is {read post below} By The Nosebreaker again!

The Nosebreaker likes this post
    Last edited: August 28, 2015
  8. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Reserved for a future post............................................

In the meantime
    [​IMG]
  9. nosebreaker

Reserved for future post
  10. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Reserved for future reservation of some post that's in the future or something like that.
  11. nosebreaker

Stuart
    Stuart........

Dont please..........

The Nosebreaker will just rekt you again...........
    and again.........

The Nosebraker likes this post
    Stuart98 likes this post