The Lana series.

Discussion in 'Mapping and stuff' started by violetania, September 23, 2015.

1. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Edited
    Lana's Denial.
    I'll be honest, I've had this map made for a few months, i just never had the heart to post it i guess. The planet name is a little odd i suppose because it's named after my late grandfather, though i don't think it does him justice until i make a rocket shaped planet ahaha.
    The denial part was named for personal reasons.
    Anyways, i enjoy playing on it so i figured i'd post it. Also heads up, Alpha's helping me make a map pack so i'll have one out soon ^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: December 2, 2015
  2. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Lana's Bubble.
    I think it either looks like a little wisp or a blind old man... but i thought wisp was a more attractive name i suppose. It was inspired by the bubble every Christmas season brings. You can build on the central star and you spawn on a halved heart. Everything always seems so lovely and happy during Christmas right??? Seems so. ^^
    The Christmas season has the highest suicide statistics along with many suffering from holiday depression and the uncomfortable reminder of those that aren't with us anymore.
    Stay healthy and happy everyone! You can't change what's happened so think positive! ^^
    <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. wondible

wondible Post Master General

There are two loading errors

- lana's bubble has a "v.3" on the file but not in the list.
    - dispair in the file and despair in the list