The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Tru BX Skillz

Tru BX Skillz New Member

PrivateRyan is one of the best players I know. He is also a really cool person once you get to know him...If he's not on the other team killing me -_- lol
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

She's still bad though.
  3. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Really fun games with Thegreatone123 RevRabies and Theboom84, Oompa580 to. To bad i didn't have my mic charged or else it would have been at least 10X better
  4. Th3 Con3

Th3 Con3 New Member

MarkXVII is a great assassin everytime i play with him and were losing i'll hear their moneyball go down and i'll be all like thats mark :D
  5. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

It's The Cone! I find you very mysterious sir.
  6. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Fartin' around in pubs last night and ran into Rev Rabies & FB Zombie Chaos. Good fun with them going ALL SUPPORT in Steel Peel. Some guy on my squad was being a salty grump about it and saying lots of slanderous things towards you two, though. Turntable something?
  7. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

First of all...Junior Barnes, you gunky!!

Ditto, subs. That was a good group last night.
  8. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I was in one of those with turntables on G3, 3 supports each side. It was fun and he def salty. That's why it was fun to team up with him and whoop fools.
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  9. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

THE COMPLIMENT THREAD!

Your source of back-handed compliments since 2010!
  10. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Good games to everyone i played headquarters with on black ops, 100 percent win rate since playing again after taking a break in november.
  11. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

Good games to Rev Rabies and bobwantsyou a second ago. Shows how fun this game can be.:)
  12. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

What can i say? i'm a true crowd-pleaser
  13. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT.
  14. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

I immediately laughed when I saw your forum username. Classic, but I'm not going to explain it for other users. You either get it...or you don't.
  15. destructamental

destructamental New Member

Anyone who appreciates quality stand up comedy will get it.
  16. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Good game with wazupwiop, Fearless Feedle, Power Bottom and it's leader Amber. My only death was from GIGIVUS with that OP shotgun. Thanks for wazup for pushing bots and Feedle for guarding the base. There was a lot of heavy classes YEE-HAW! Semi competitive match. Almost looked like a private match.
  17. rhineville

rhineville Member

Good games to that group I played with/against last night, for being the only group with mics that I've heard who didn't feel the need to trash talk/swear like 14 year olds, and to Edward Coug/Hawkshade for the other few games (though i didn't do too good when the decent folks on my team left on spunky :() You play a mean tank Hawk.
  18. teapot

teapot Post Master General

and a sarcastic gg goes to predator, visiondo, coolhandloot, silliestald n their two other minions. Never had that much fun playing a team of 6 who refused to even hit the ball while juiced.

edit: i'm witnessing the most bitch play style right now by some of them, it's amazing.
  19. joker

joker Active Member

Billy mays here!, and with just one other good player by your side teapot yo, YOU could have beaten them living hell out of those kids!
  20. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

ColHandLoot cried when I killed him several times.