The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. joker

joker Active Member

action and england dont play competitively i just threw them on the roster. i was the only one on my team playing something non support or assassin vs 5 assaults. believe me, me miracle shammas kckzi any of us 3 would have wiped the floor with you guys. dont worry though i just ran into royal and one of his butt buddies while playing with teapot and once the teams split he ran like hell lol

another point proven, and i didnt even have to get my hands dirty. remember when anyone thought u were good rusty? me either, go back to camping your half of the map with sniper, another dime a dozen nobody

grab a group of your friends and play vs my full 'competitive team' and see just how well you do, but u wouldnt dare cause then we really know who sucks
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  2. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

OOOOOOOOH he said yo momma got no nipple!!!!
  3. royalal

royalal Member

Lol wow this kid is mad. Sorry child, I have to go to work in the morning, plus there is no point in playing against you when all you do is run away and rage quit. Which is pretty bad when I was playing with two friends who are level 30s and I'm only a slim and not even good at this game.

The best part of your rage messages was where you said everyone on the forums says you're one of the best, as if that even matters. Just makes you look like a kid grasping for vindication.

You should probably not take this game so seriously :) it is pretty funny how mad you are though.

:)
  4. joker

joker Active Member

Fixed.
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  5. joker

joker Active Member

whats best is i was getting hatemail first for ragequitting multiple times cause my connection was crapping out on me, despite the fact i was doing better than them, i was still ragequitting i suppose. everyone in this game is the same, you recognize a name or a high prestige and if u kill them, WELL THEN U BETTER LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT.

you see all these why cant everyone get along people and threads, its because this game is full of fags who do everything within their power to harass the better players.

its ok though, just about all of the top players in the game are friends with each other and laugh about this stuff on a regular basis. when it was more active we used to do privates all the time, and we had good times. then when one of you little scrubs dropped by time to time through a friend of a friend, you would get rocked and never come back, only to find us later on in a pub and send more hatemail lol

i would like to take this opportunity to say the only person who got a completely unfair first private experience was vI snack Iv, he didnt deserve how things went that day, and couldve been a better player. but a sour experience lead him to a life of drinkin the hatorade, at least that one was well deserved
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

hey al, calm your stuff. you arent nearly as good as you think you are. i dont know who you have been hanging out with to make you think that, but you arent any better than the average player. in any fair situation, chron could run circles around either you OR rusty. this is exactly why i (read: myself and all mutual friends) removed you. you are irritating as hell.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Al, you're a good friend of mine but I can see it's your fault why this argument started. You should never send anyone any rage messages. I'm not defending Chronicle, I'm just saying what am I seeing. And Chronicle, you should of just ignored him. Everybody knows if someone put a thread about RAGE, it will be a NEVER ENDING WAR.

Al, please understand. I hope we're still cool.
  8. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Hi Tom. I've only talked to you twice. Did you found my accent and grammars "IRRITATING"?? lol
  9. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

GGs very late lastnight to turntables, pu5h, skizzo etc. Had a good time eventhough I couldnt stay in the party. Also had fun playing with krunk as well.
  10. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Yeah dude, it was fun. Sorry I bounced after a few games I had been up for a long time, needed to relax with some mass effect then I slept for like 14 hours heh.
  11. ReqAsh

ReqAsh New Member

And to think, I was going to come on here and say how I love this games community... :roll: Because even if you think someone is playing cheap by your standards or whatever, I never get people trash talking in the lobby or sending/receiving rage messages. Even some people I was eh about because their skill passed my own and I was too proud to admit it. I found this forum..saw that some of the gamertags who have been destroying me in crossfire are regulars on here. And they became human. You guys are a really great group. :D

Actually I think my gamertag became associated with instigating a rage message. But that was because my cousin was playing my console while I was at a friends. Learned my lesson. And if I remember correctly I think it was An Arctic Fox who he sent it to...if fox checks his messages. : / All I know is I almost killed my cousin, and sorry to whoever it was..

Just checked my inbox, it was Fox. Sorry, it wasn't me who sent you that message.
  12. teapot

teapot Post Master General

regardless of w/e happened, you shouldn't even be allowed to bring up others running away. I only remember playing one game with you where you and 2-3 other players were assaults. You did not come past mid map unless you had juice. It's bad when you think Xenonox plays a more aggressive assault than you.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

no, i just dont play mnc anymore.
  14. royalal

royalal Member

Never said I was good? Didn't even notice that you removed me to be quite honest.

Pretty funny to go into the "compliment" thread and start ranting off because one is mad about this game. And I don't even know who chronicle is, I just noticed he was high ranked and left games against me 3 times, and switched classes mid-game.
  15. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Tom, actually... Al is better than average. For a slim bot, he's really good. Same goes for IrradiatedRadex. He's only a Buzzer but have 1000 rail gun kills and KDR on 7.
  16. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

Whoa whoa whoa, when did Tom get here and start passing his opinion off as fact? I don't talk trash to people I've never played against, but I do in fact recall playing you Tom. Its funny, you rage quit during that as well.

I don't care if anyone thinks they're better than me, or they play more private matches than me, or they're "competitive" team thinks they could wipe the floor with me. I base my judgments off of what I actually see with my own 2 eyes, and I've seen quite a few people from these forums quit out of games in my time played. Should I call everyone out on it? No. Do I? No. But when you have an attitude like that, be prepared to get made fun of.

Yo Chron, I hear if you put salt on those wounds they heal faster.
  17. joker

joker Active Member

Rustyspoon was just in a lobby with me. needless to say before the game started, he quit. what a shock. 2/2
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Look at all these compliments! :D
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Who is this ChRoN1cLe kid anyway? He doesn't have nearly enough posts to be calling out other players. I vote to banish him to GameFaqs with Feedle.
  20. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

I call hax on Royal and Rusty.

Just sayin...