The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

what he said.

also, i would like to compliment thejoshf92 on his ability to carry a bunch of non-allstar players in...er, no. he did the worst on his team. i guess i should compliment him on at least pulling a positive score in a private... no, no. nevermind that too. well i guess i can compliment his saving all his money to buy juice right away...and then not getting any kills with it.

i dont know, i guess i compliment his ability to get 2 people who dont even like him to play a private match with him. does that coun t as a compliment? i dont know, but it works for me.
  2. knivez

knivez Member

ggs with desertfalcon, rustyspoon, and mclovin(lol)
  3. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Ohhh!!! were you II knivez II or something? didnt know you were on the forums xD GG I got pissed off with that sniper if you remember
  4. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Good games with Typical knave on lazer razer, had some good assault vs assault on that one . And umm another good one against snarf and the boom on grenade 3 last night.
  5. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I would like to congratulate everyone who has completely, utterly, without a doubt, destroyed me in all the pub games I've joined, which has been giving me nightmares ever since August 2010.

Amen.
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

7. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

WHAT'D I DO? Jerk.
  8. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

It was 2AM.

Not my best, GG.
  9. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

Good games with Tom Waz Ere Boo, and the rest of Royal Flush in the last week.

Also, really good games with Foolamancer and Deadpool on TF2, Section 8, and of course Monday Night Combat.

Lastly, I would like to compliment RUSTCLAN, my fav random of all time, for sending me a rage message containing several mexican or spanish **** after I beat him. GG.
  10. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Thom, that last round of Splunky was brutal. Body-shotting snipers everyehere.
  11. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Yes rustclan once sent me hatemail when i lagged out of his match . he didn't even kill me once or anything .
  12. engnrurfaceoff2

engnrurfaceoff2 New Member

Bad game with against Risk and his party. I can see why no one new enjoys playing this game. It's because of gamers like you. I have been playing for a while, and usually have a lot of fun, but we were in a party with two guys completely new to MNC, and one of them isn't ever going to play again because of how you guys acted. If you get the ball down finish the game. Don't have your whole team spawn camp and not touch the ball, buy juice and wait for anyone to come out. Its too bad that people like you are out to ruin a fun game.
  13. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Hey, I played with Rust Clan the other day! Playing Assault in public matches is just silly, especially if you're a Gapshot.
  14. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

Oh, I forgot to mention, he was on host sniper on G3 and then on Steel Peel. He lost both games and pulled a 1.5 k/d. :D
  15. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I went Ginger Stepchild all over his sorry ***, yo.
  16. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Would like to think zachmo, mrsubguy, phily for participating in my first try hard video. And then im my first ever boosting lobby.
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Who isn't ever going to play again? WE MUST CONVINCE HIM OTHERWISE.
  18. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

what i don't remember this
  19. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

I'd like to compliment Feedle for letting me drop an uber on his face.
  20. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

gg's last night with Royalal and xRustySpoon. Couple of great players and cool cats to boot. Still find it odd we've never been in the same game before.