The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Good Games to F5in, thanks for not killing me, well you accidently killed me about 4 times.
  2. F5in

F5in New Member

lol yeah... I was like "****' every time, too. Like that one time I was juice slashing your teammates and you just appeared in front of me lol.
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

FORTY-SEVEN AND SIX **** YES THANK YOU PLATYPUS AND WAFFLE

that's my first uber
  4. desertfalcon

hahah I was so tempted to kill you when I juiced as support on G3 arena and I was like "NO I MUST NOT" because I knew if I killed you once youd kill me 30 times xD
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

lol, when you juiced I was like "oh god... will he spare me?" and then you let me live and killed everyone else. xD
    I try to tell my friends "Don't kill that guy because he's messing around" and sometimes they kill you but I always see you getting them back xD
  6. desertfalcon

hahahaha I was giving them a message (not a real XBL msg), when I was playing SMG sniper I would freeze ZanySniper and shoot him twice and not kill him and he comes back and tries to kill me, and that Sephi(something) assassin I HAD TO LOLDOUBLEGRAPPLE
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Compliments to the Thunder Eagle Group for eventually getting together and playing some skirms or scrimms or what have you. Lots of inconsistencies in the games, teams being down a member and what not, but we had at least 2 solid games where each team won, and a bunch of other games that were more fun than pubs even though unbalanced (again, where each team won).

Also compliments to the Taco group for filling in for some of my team. A R |E S got on later and apologized that he couldn't make it (and then wanted me to play some MNC with him).

There have been a shortage of good class players several times through the history of this game, but today it is gunners. I am a okay gunner, I had one game on Ammo Mule where I suppressed and crowd-controlled fairly well, and the assault couldn't rely just on bunny-hopping to live. I had a following game on lazorrazor where I couldn't get a kill, and had to switch to tank. I should work on that class next, since nobody I asked could play gunner except 3 TEG members, Me, and A R |E S.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

you really REALLY need to find a good clawing gunner. the gunner is more or less the backbone of the team, and not having one on the field will really kill any offensive pushes that are made.

also, try not to run 2 of a class. PARTICULARLY supports. the support should be glued to the heavies all the time. supports by themselves have almost no offensive power whatsoever, which is why we took map control so early. the ONLY reason turtling was effective AT ALL last night was because whenever we went to buy juice, kckzi already had it on cooldown.

good games in general, and it also helped us sort out some of our strategies as well.
  9. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

10. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Good games to skill for inviting 4 other players so he could win. But ended up losing while try very hard. We can 3v5 all day. keep using that no armor it seems to be helping ;).
    Also c ACE c beat snarf's assassin.
  11. engnrurfaceoff2

engnrurfaceoff2 New Member

Good double taunting and all around excuse filled games with Misses UBguy and DesertFalcon
  12. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

tHe cAlLOuT
  13. TheBoom84

TheBoom84 New Member

To clarify, I was only partied up with Snarf; we do not enjoy large parties. We played three games all of which pitted us against each other. First two games your team absolutely stomped us while I was lolnoscoping. In the last match I told Snarf I would wingman assassin with him and we pulled a win. I did not realize the bitter rivalry that existed between the two other parties until Snarf returned from game chat.

On topic: Good games either way, I had fun.
  14. Dagoth Wit

Dagoth Wit New Member

Good game to Teapot Yo. You kind of held your group of randies together for that first match. Cozy joining up certainly didn't hurt. Your sniper was annoying, but what are you going to do.
  15. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Horrible excuses made by engineer, and his hot young 21 year old wife
  16. engnrurfaceoff2

engnrurfaceoff2 New Member

I heard more excuses about "stealing kills" really... not coming from me
  17. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Good Peggle games with Nothing2Nowhere. I got him with an epic 177,000 Magic Hat shot, he was mad.
  18. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Peggle is great.
  19. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

Good bunch of games with Rhineville in the last few days. Lots of respect for good players that don't feel the need to chain juice or buy juice at all for that matter, which seems rare when I'm pubbing these days.
  20. rhineville

rhineville Member

Thanks, good games to you too. If I can make headway without buying juice I usually try to.