The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I wanna compliment :(
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I'm almost positive we played with you once and you murdered the other team.
  3. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Lol, I don't remember any of THAT happening :B I'm a so-so player
  4. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

Did i ruin it yet? :twisted:
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

I would compliment some people but I haven't really played with many forum people, and I'm pretty sure I haven't played against anyone. Anyway, to all the people I have played with (that I most likely have added): thank you for saving me from the torture that is playing with retards.
  6. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

You play with TavMan! I know because he left me to go play with you one night, and I told him to tell you we should play sometime. I recognized you from GFAQS.

(Unless I heard TavMan wrong :( )
  7. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I played you once, but it was only a game or two, then my team quit on me =/
  8. F5in

F5in New Member

(this goes to anyone really) Send me a message (GT: F5in) and I'll delete someone and add you. I delete people pretty often because people add me but then we never play so I just delete them. <_>
  9. grindout

grindout Member

Wow, thanks for the compliment man. I just got back to the game like 3/4 days ago (crossfire at least) and I am still really rusty. I know that the first game I played against you, syd, and miss, I was messing around trying the support since I use that in blitz and I got CRAPPED on. Then went back to sniper for a couple games and started actually doing good. I know you and syd showed up on my death screen Way too many times. And then I was luckily to join your party after I figured out you were in one haha.

First that convo was funny and I don't know if anyone heard it, but i quietly said right after that "I am stalking you so hard through your window right now" LOL.

But also thanks for the compliment, Ian we had some dominant double teaming on the other team a few times lol.

How is it ruining the community? I at least haven't read those parts haha..

But last night I believe, in the party I was like... "WTF Z Bear keeps F*cking killing me"
    I was doing pooey and almost raging
  10. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I love ruining the community!

It's my favorite thing next to feasting on bacon and Spunky.
  11. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

"Ruining the community" has become a forum meme that we use to describe pretty much anything positive or negative in MNC.

I believe it originated when various members of what is now team oxyteam (as well as others) were just starting to play together and threads were literally made telling us that we should never play public matches as a group/should not spam gremlins and or gapshots/should not chain juice/should not spawn camp/should not roll 6 assassins and only go for melee kills/should not run with 6 snipers and put down as many ice traps as possible while using level 1 grapple to spin people round and round and round, because [enter any of the above tactics] ultimately ruins the gaming experience for everyone not on our team.

This meme ultimately lead to Team OxyTeam's motto: "Team OxyTeam! We have all the fun, so you don't have to!"

Oh, and trips has taken this meme and made it a regular part of any interaction he has with me. :)
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

COMPLIMENT: you are a funwrecker! when ever we are playing around you manage to kill us all regularly. that being said, you manage to do that pretty well when we arent playing around and are fun to play with. same thing with zigzag.

funwreckers.
  13. grindout

grindout Member

I finally warmed up... and destroyed

Team ShamWoWTeam woot woot ;)
  14. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Somebody has to keep you level headed on your rise to internet stardom, while simultaneously making fun of multiple idiots without naming any names.

Also, good games to FULTONGORILLA, Billy, Hudson, Syd, CardboardWarrior, mansenrem, PohTayToez, F5in, Jane, Grindout (Was there somebody else?). Great games, even if they were a bit laggy. Was the mystery host ever discovered?

Then, good games to The Dude, Himicane, and Deadeye. Somewhat uneven teams, but everybody on your team pissed me off at least once. Sorry I couldn't get a few more games going afterward.

Also, very good games to StarPilot. Sorry you ran up on the wrong end of a party. Probably would've invited you, but as you saw we had a full team.

Ninja Wallace also came by for a few games. He definitely made the other team cry poop.
    Last edited: November 30, 2010
  15. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

Just played a public match against Billy Reuben, Obdsyd, SHOW YOUR HEART, and a few other forum people.
    IM HUDSON was on my squad against them and we had a close win.
    Fun match.
    I had to play very conservatively.
    Last edited: November 30, 2010
  16. F5in

F5in New Member

This x10. It was great fun everybody, hope we can do it again. I was playing on the MLG AstroboyA40 account, btw.
  17. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Good times as always .Lol We did get some pretty bad randoms during that last match. Just wish the host hadn't quit. :cry:

18. F5in

F5in New Member

That first lobby was insane, though. EVERYONE was 99 except me (but I have a level 99 account) and Syd (level 96). It was sorta boring being the teams Support every match but I felt like I did a LOT to help win them both all. :D
  19. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

3v6 FTW. I sat there and watched that one Gunner deploy in spawn after he went 0-10.
  20. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Whallace evaded my boot many times last night, i was a sad panda, luckily teominator got split for a match and decided to lick the dirt off my boot. Thank you good sir