The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

GGs to deadstreach and team, and also mudknot's team! its a shame we didnt get to play properly!
  2. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

good game on ammo mule Coug. You went off but luckily I was able to stall it long enough to get to OT.
  3. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Compliments to SHStiger for being out of bed before 2:00 pm. He is a born leader. :D
  4. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I had some good matches against Skizo, Jim Bob and GrindouT. I had to push real hard with my assassin to get their ball down, after that it was just chipping with the shurikens. Too bad this guy NBA Baller kept trashtalking me.

When he left, I kept getting teamed up with Skizo and Jim Bob, which got really boring. Then I join another game and who pop up; Skizo and GrindouT :lol: That last one was really intense, GrindouT is a mean sniper.
  5. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Definitely one of the best days on the game. I got BACON 6 TIMES TODAY! I know! I couldn't believe it either. And wait for it...2 in one game, within 20 seconds of each other! Compliments to all I played with, Rambo Amok is a pretty good gunner, miller is nice to have in the party. Arrr benton is a good support and knows what he is doing. A fun/fail game of sumo occurred with dadale, F5in, Feedle and others, but slowly, as I said, failed. Good laugh though. :mrgreen: Thanks for trying. Oh yeah, someone went ASSASSIN. IN SUMO. :evil:
    I rounded off the night with a 58-1 game, Assault, where I also got bacon. Chain juicing is certainly not gone people :ugeek:
    So yeah, thanks for feedle and benton for awesomeness in that game too.
  6. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

You really are enjoying your week off, aren't you :lol:
  7. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I can't wait to play with you guys again... I'll be on Friday night!!!!
  8. F5in

F5in New Member

I forgot to compliment him on it when it happened, but Deadpool FTW got the best lunge grapple on me I've ever seen. I was on the middle area of Steel Peel and he lunged from his bridge to me for a lunge grapple kill. I got him back later by sniping him out of the air when he smokebomb jumped, though. :mrgreen:
  9. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

The Prez O Dent, you are good at Assault. web cam parrot, lolsuicidemelee. XSnakeFighterX, spamming Gremlins is a hilarious tactic. [ITA], I AM NOW YOUR GOD.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I had a hell of a time.. sorry i left sumo but when i see assassins killing my base when im trying to build it to keep the game going it bothers me.

Always welcome to join in with us. [cor] is all friends
  11. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

That was a fun game. Would love to play with you again.
  12. F5in

F5in New Member

Yeah, that sumo match was awful. It was going fine for like the first minute, then it just stopped being sumo and started being a REALLY BAD private match.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I joined a quick match in progress with Feedle and Push in the room then kckzi joined shortly after. I had some fun games with the four of us getting switched up each game.

I was getting some good practice in with my Sniper. :D
    The match on Spunky was the best. I snuck behind kckzi and level 2 grappled him for a ring out. The funny part was that he was battling Push and I missed the grapple like 4 times. I also got a few lucky grapples off on Feedle's Assassin. :)

[Edit]
    Oh yeah. I also got a headshot on Push while he was a Gunner holding on to juice. It was on Steel Peel and we both were on the top catwalk on our own sides of the map when I noticed he was glowing. My heart raced because I knew I had a small window to pull it off and when I did I yelled for joy, "YES!" I am such a nerd.
  14. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

They were all fun games... some of them a little lopsided but still fun
  15. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I would like to compliment Billy Rueben.

Because he's amazing.

That's all.
  16. Ian

Ian New Member

Props to that juiced Assault that let us 3 Snipers grapple him over and over. I think we got him more than 6 times; whoever SMG grappled first, it was recharged by the time they got another chance to grapple him. NO KILLS 4 YU
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yeah that was pretty gnarly.
  18. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

That poor guy. We all taunted him while Bots took down our Moneyball. WORTH IT
  19. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

played a lot of good games with too many people to remember...
    Xeno, Coug, Amaze, GrindouT, and more that I can't remember
  20. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Would like to think kckzi for this awesome Sig.