The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Bangathon

Bangathon New Member

Good games grrrkill...would love to play ya when you have a team with you
  2. Guacamolen

Guacamolen New Member

GG icceman19, F5in Arcbac or something? It was great playing against you guys. I usually only play public matches. And I almost never play against a good team. Even if we got our *** kicked it was fun to actually play against good players..

With love. Guacamolen
  3. F5in

F5in New Member

GGs. I was gonna say "you're a pretty good sniper" as an actual compliment but then I said it in my head and it sounded as if I was implying that you were below me. Then I had this whole thought process of being like "wtf how do I compliment him?" so I couldn't figure it out so now I'm making this post.

Anyways, GGs
  4. Guacamolen

Guacamolen New Member

Thanks man! I appreciate that :)

With love, guacamolen
  5. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Being tryharded while im tryharding is such joy.(<3 Nova.)
  6. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

GG SIGMAR LOL IM MNC'S BEST SNIPER GO EVEN KID LOL NO SKILL NO SKILL!
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I had a pretty intense match against Buffacumber yesterday. He was able to carry a team of complete idiots all the way to overtime. I will say my team wasn't too bright either. Good game nonetheless.

I was Sniper and he was Support. I had ice traps all around my rockets so he couldn't take them and, well, I was a Sniper so I couldn't do much about his rockets. :|

The sum of our total earnings was more than EVERYONE else in that game combined.

Randoms :(
  8. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Good games last night with sensitivepsycho and Bro.

My fave was on steel peel when they were both tanks, and we all spent most of the match right outside their spawn ring.

How long did you guys store that juice. You seemed to be glowing for like 5 mins straight.
    :D
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

I was just in a game on G(iii). I shot a product grenade, just as the game ended. My product grenade bounced into the camera as the ball exploded, and it killed a burning Assassin. I would like to thank that Assassin.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Shes got a team now and plenty of people :D
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Ian, I found a new way to taunt when the game is over. I stumbled across it by accident playing Assassin and I an almost sure the Assault can "show up" in this spot as well.

We all know when the game ends the camera pans around the arena before finally focusing on the MNC logo while the fire works go off. Well when I played Assassin I smoke bomb jumped up and the game ended and low and behold I see my Assassin stuck in mid-air in front of the MNC logo. :lol:

It's easy to do just spot where the MNC logo is. I have yet to try the Assaults bomb jump to see if he can make it that high too. Other then that, no class can get high enough to show, but you can fire that way. I wonder if I could get a Pro.nade to detonate there or something, maybe an airstrike.

Whoops back on topic...

GGs to...Insanity. I played against you the other day in a randoms match. I had fun...until ChaosFF7 and party joined.
  12. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Timmy TED - The matchs we had played where fun.
  13. Bangathon

Bangathon New Member

And I was sure of it that's why I said I wanna play her when she has a team :p
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I'd like to thank GHOSTMERC for putting up with my bad games last night. I was making fun of "strategies" I don't agree with. Fire base healing Support, camping Sniper, Charge 3 Assault etc.

Lots of Lulz though. Charge 3 before everything else is totally stupid. 6-8-0 with all ring outs. :lol:
  15. pree3z

pree3z New Member

ggs to JON# and to IanHealy. I left abruptly lulz so apologies for that.

Love prez/ The Prez O Dent
  16. Ian

Ian New Member

A wild Intricasm appeared... and my mic was muted :? I didn't notice, since sensitivepsycho wouldn't put his mic in until I juiced on him. So I did. Numerous times. Thanks for the lucky kills ;)
  17. Ian

Ian New Member

I'd like to compliment Gentleman on speaking in a very un-gentlemanlike manner :lol: We don't call Assassin's the "C" word, mister! :p
  18. xl G h o S 7 lx

xl G h o S 7 lx New Member

Charge 3 isnt bad. Probably the best thing on assault to rid of juicers.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Bolded and partially underlined for emphasis.
    I don't disagree with you, but jumping around like a Support with very limited Fly ability and tiny Bomb all game just so you can Charge grapple everyone is HILARIOUS.
  20. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

Yeah, people who focus on charge 3 as their main attack are really lame, using a cheap attack as a crutch to earn money.