The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Miracle

Miracle New Member

nope.
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

So you admit that this is your fault and that you're ruining the community. Btw feel free to join me and Random whenever we're on. Been a while since we've played
  3. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

GG's and props to xIP a y n e for the many games we had. We dominated together and you were my only competition when we weren't on teams. Hope to play together more
  4. F5in

F5in New Member

Hey, I remember you. I joined a session in progress and you were killwhoring, so I picked Assassin and got your ball down, but you continued to try to kill my team. :D
    Oh well, free win for me.
  5. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Lol ya, I tried to stop you but I couldn't keep up so I said "Screw it" and went about my business lol :D
  6. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I 'member you from a little while ago. You and I were put on a team against 5 all stars, 3 of which went heavy classes. So I picked Support and literally healed you the entire game while you destroyed them :D
  7. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Lol, I wish I rememeber :cry: but I do remember you as well. You went assassin almost every time (besides the time you went support) and kicked ***.
  8. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I wish I had compliments
  9. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

You're sig is sweet :D
  10. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Thanks saint made it for me
  11. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Pretty sure I've seen you every now and then. Your assault is pretty solid.
  12. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Thanks man, means a lot to me. :D
  13. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

-Thread now turns into Insanity compliment thread-

He's a very good, upcoming slayer :) How long have you been playing for Insanity?
  14. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Lol, thanks Peachy. Proabably for a month and a half, but I have been addicted to it for the last 2 weeks as I get a little better each week or so. I started playing more and more once you beat the hell out of my team and I. (Yes, I remember that from over a month ago).
  15. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Who is your team? Everytime I run into you you're always solo. I can tell from how much we play each other that you improve a lot.
  16. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Well, I used to have a team. Just a couple of friends that played for fun until Black Ops came out. They stayed on Black Ops and I didn't like it as much as MW so I came back to MNC. Now it's all solo and will probably stay that way.
  17. OfficerFuttBuck

I could help you change that.
  18. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Is that like a one-time offer? I don't want to seem rude and I'm deeply appreciative of what I think you're saying but for now, I'm just going to keep perfecting my main classes and working on the not-so-hot classes. If you want to play every now and then though, you can add me.
  19. OfficerFuttBuck

It's just we have a group of people who often partake in highly competitive private matches if you want to join us sometime.
  20. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Oh, sure. I won't always be available but if you need an extra, I will always attempt to join.