The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

What.

I'm glad to see my GIF getting more use though.
  2. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Shucks, i'm not that good...

Grindout, is a crazy sniper, i swear he got a good ammount of headshots on me while i was in cloak 3 walking(so my dust trail wasn't there). He also covers both lanes on lazerazor like he's in two places at once
  3. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

This is getting really old Scented/Friend of Scented...
  4. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Billy Mays memes old you say? Interesting, tell us more.
  5. Ian

Ian New Member

"Are you stalking me?"
    "Stalking you?"
    "Are you stalking me?" [different tone of voice]
    "What do you mean?"
    "Are you stalking me?" [another tone]
    "I don't know what stalking means..."
    "Are you stalking me?" [etc.]

:lol:

Also, if I ever see grindouT on the opposite team, I'm insta-quitting
  6. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Nice. I want to play him then.
  7. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

We are a tribute good sir
  8. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

This thread is ruining the community!

Well, my wife and I have gotten quite a bit better over the last month or so, which has made playing against some of the better forum peeps a little more fun. We had a match with Obsydianyte last night that was a lot of fun, my wife (baby sharyn) playing support and me playing assassin. We felt like we accomplished something just by getting the game into overtime. I would say that I observed Obsydianyte rocking the map, but the truth is I only saw her when she was stabbing me in the back, although somehow all of our bots seems to mysteriously disappear as soon as they left the base.

There have been a few other forum folks I've enjoyed playing against, and Baby Shay and I were dissappointed that a game against Team Oxy Team never started a few days ago, but unfortunately I'm horrible with remembering names/gamertags. This game is a lot of fun because of the good competition out there.
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

Oh cool, it's nice that you're playing as a couple! Yeah, you did really well to get to Overtime. We had a full team of 6, AND we were communicating in Party Chat, so well done :) Let me think who was in there.... Obsydianyte, Dead Stretch, Rowan1551, grindouT... was OfficerFuttBuck playing with us? I can't remember :? Anyway, you played a lot of forum members in that game!
  10. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I think I have only played with 1 person from the forums.

DeadStreatch. It was great being on a team that knew what they were doing, and who would communicate. He's a pretty badass Tank.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Nah it wasn't Officer it was Fojib. Yea Z Bear and crew did really good that match.

FB Zombie whenever you want to play just send a message. Don't be shy. :p
  12. Ian

Ian New Member

That's the one!
  13. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Unreal Championship was the S#!T.

That being said, Wingman Master is the best Support I've ever played with. The dude knows the game and the class inside out. I met him after I had been a lvl 99 for over a month, and he showed me how to take my game to another level.
  14. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

Aww, thanks. I do remember those names now that you say it, and I told Baby Sharyn at the time that I thought they were all forum members. Was an awesome fun game. About halfway through I, inspired by Obsydianyte, spammed gremlins like crazy in an attempt to slow you guys down. I was bouncing up and down on the couch shouting more gremlins! I NEED MORE GREMLINS! and baby shay was cracking up. We had a blast.

I can't remember whether the host left after that game or if we had to get some work done around the house, but I would have loved to play a few more games.
  15. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

Nice playing with ya, Dead Stretch. Had fun using Gold Armor Support vs your Tank.
  16. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

I just had a blast playing a few games with Ian and Dead Stretch, also remember seeing you in there, Mana.
    The last game we played, Stretch got put on the other team and we all went tank lol, got a very nice kill on stretch RIGHT before he got out of my Line of Sight with the Railgun lol.
    It was very much fun playing with both of y'all, hope to do it again soon sometime.
  17. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Seconded.

And after the first game with Rhineville I sent him a message saying I love his work. I meant his art obviously, but he didn't respond so I hope he didn't think I was insulting his play or something.
  18. selkie210

selkie210 New Member

one of these days i will get f@#$ing complimented! even if i suck

but telomoto is an EPIC support, at least from what ive seen.

im hudson stomped me one match,needless to say mah guest :lol:

lastly, but defiantly not least, Himicane, anytime i see hes on the other team i say simply "well this sucks"
  19. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Never played with you but I <3 you!
  20. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Cardboard, the day Peachy starts using his mic is the day I'll start using mine.

(Peachy, for god's sake, throw your mic away.)