The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. MagnumVeritan

MagnumVeritan New Member

Was kind of fun playing support again. Been playing assault almost exclusively so i forgot how funny it can be to try to keep one guy alive as long as possible who will actually attempt to protect his support. And I had never seen you playing assault before (granted I really just hadn't seen you).

Just wish my net hadn't crashed, booting me from the game. I don't know what it is lately but I get disconnected from LIVE all the time but only while playing MNC.
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Haha I was messing around with a build a friend had suggested and I was having a lot of fun with it. I played more Assault yesterday alone than in all the time I've had this game combined. I did wonder why you left when we were winning in OT, guess that explains it. :p
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

And that build was?
  4. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Compliment Jon#s. He can take a raping like no other.
  5. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I got to experience this. Props to you, sir.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

LOL! My k/d went down .013 just playing those 5-6 matches. All I wanted to do was melee you. :(
  7. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

I'd like to compliment Bacon for being in thist game. I don't see him a lot but always fun when I do.

also wish I got to play more but school and all...

The last fun thing I remember was last weekish with Jon#s as he was an assassin on ammomule. he juiced and I was a support so I folowed him while healing him as he wrecked there base.

we were both supprised I made it through alive :lol:
  8. Ian

Ian New Member

I'd like to thank Liefglinde for letting me control his/her mind.
  9. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

:lol:
  10. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Good games tonight, Liefglinde and team. You guys had some great teamwork. Liefglinde is a scary assassin.

I tried to put up the best fight I could and think I more than held my own. My team of randoms wasn't all that helpful.
  11. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Good games fearless you played VS lDeadEye but he quit when i joined :cry: we still had fun tho
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I mentioned I had a friend who wanted to see him and then he said he had to leave for some reason. Was odd seeing him play assassin.. must not be feeling well.

Im sure you would have had a fun time mlg.
  13. Ian

Ian New Member

Props to sensitivepsycho for leaving the game and letting me have all the juicy noob Assassins. One smoke bombed into a stray longshot shell and got killed in mid-air. Loooooooooooooooooooool.
  14. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Good jobs CoR and Coug for making competetive teams and others such as tiger in progress of making one.
  15. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Lol, krunk and I were playing on steel peel and an assault blew himself up with his own bomb trying to get us. :lol:
  16. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Gaining some faith in this community, past few days ive been asked by a bunch of people about how to start a somewhat competetive team. Will I have to stay on GP!?
  17. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

My connection messed up, I was looking forward to getting some Gunner Grapples.
  18. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I love when two Assasins smoke bomb jumps from both sides up to me only to get double flapjacked.
  19. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

My balls are crowded.
  20. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Well they sure havn't dropped thats for sure