The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Let's see...

Pinguin TUX - A very competent Tank, and not someone I'd like to go against. There were several games in which he and I carried our 0-33 team. Don't see a lot of Tanks that impress me, but he is definitely one of them.

RueTasogare - I think I spelled that right. An excellent Support who WILL set up a base defense that will make you cry.

Call Me Reaver - Played a game in Spunky where he was an Assault and I was a Sniper. We made a pretty impressive tag team. He would charge grapple anyone who came near me while I was sniping bots and turrents, and I may have saved him by golf clubbing some Bouncers. Either way, it was a pretty fun game.
  2. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Broke 100 pages! Woo!
  3. StargazingGarou

StargazingGarou New Member

Got to play a couple games with and against TOM and JON #'s late Sunday/early Monday. Failed migration on Grenade III screwed up my tank play late in the match against them. The next few were on the same team, and the results weren't all that pretty for the other side.
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I wanna thank kckzi, s m o k e, Donny D, and the rest of the gang for the private invite.

It was my first time playing in privates filled (mostly) with forum pros.

I never knew the games were so short/fast, with so little killing going on. The highest kill count I remember seeing was 7 or something like that...

I had to be on my heels with....the....heals...

Anyway I had a great time. Thanks guys.
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

When I picked krunkthuzad, I was worried that he would be an unskilled nooblet with a voice like a squeaky barn door getting smashed into SpongeBob SquarePant's groin. How silly I was to worry - he played an excellent Assassin - but is also a utility man when it comes to classes - and had a voice like a thousand-strong choir of Teddy Prendergast clones. I apologise for my nonsensical rambling, I was really quite tired.
  6. FB Zombie Chaos

I think we have a well balanced team. :cool:
  7. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Daw. Thanks for the kind words guys. I will try my best not to lunge off the map in our games.

Time to make our first opponents cry like girls. Oh wai
  8. FB Zombie Chaos

:lol:
  9. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

That was a lot of fun, and I surprised at how long we were able to keep it going. A few people would drop out every couple of games but we were able to get replacements, I think we got at least a good six or seven games in, a few of them being very well matched.

Good Games:
    Manouso
    yan templer
    kckzi
    smokez
    ownerz
    death perception
    harmonic blade
    billy rueben
    miracle
    shammas (lol ragequit)
    chron

and whoever else I'm forgetting.
  10. Sah

Sah New Member

I'd like to thank Sensitive Psycho for making me look up the word "craic" and then giggling to myself for the next hour while looking up Irish history.
  11. Ian

Ian New Member

I've been meaning to point out that there's about 3 people on this forum who understand that word :lol:
  12. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I knew what it meant, haha. I'm a very cultured individual. :3 So that's 4 people.

And now people are going to rush to the dictionary to find out what it means so they can be part of our awesome clique, but it's TOO LATE.

Recruitment is closed.
  13. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I've been saying craic since I was like 8 GOMLZORZ
  14. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

22 DAMNED ASSISTS. HOW? Also, GGs to everyone I played last night. You know who you are.
  15. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

16. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I want to compliment all the people I got a headshot on yesterday..
    I am by far the worst sniper ever but managed to get over 20 headshots and made myself feel proud.

Thank you...
  17. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Hahah. Tiger I was playing Spunky yesterday, went 51-2, but on my 2nd death it was close to OT, so I just went assassin spawned as many gremlins as I could and sat back shurikening.. Think I got 5 kills off of it. My gremlin strat definitely works though. I've been at the top of the list in 3-4 different games only spawning gremlins, and with good people in the game too.

Nothing can compare to the unbridled godliness of my gunner, but it's fun being amazing at the other classes too.
  18. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

GGs to Guacamolen. Your sniper was awesomesauce, and your tank made my assassin cry in a corner.
  19. JDogMcNasty

JDogMcNasty New Member

Just played a few games against lDeadEye, I got pooped on a many times.
  20. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Had some good games last night against Bangathon and Saint Mudknot , cant remember what bangathon was playing , think it was assault . But i know for sure Saint plays a very good assassin , it seeemed like he/she knew exactly when i was going to ground slam lol :)