The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Also had a game with sensitive where we were stuck at the base for a while then we sneaked round the side and pushed back and won.
  2. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

GGs to you and sensitivepsycho last night. Not sure if I was in the one you mention. Your assault was hard to deal with as tank. And I've not played against a gunner who deploys as quickly and effectively as sensitivepsycho. I've been getting cocky playing claw gunner against average gunners. He owned me a number of times.
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Yeah, i would say your gunner is a lot better than your tank. I was running armourless assault so you should have been running through me. The sniper on your team was good, and what was more annoying is that i was the only one trying to push out of spawn, sensitive killed me a few times with his tank when he was on your team on razer. GG Moot.

I should have been running armour but what the hell.
  4. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

Yeah my tank is a bit rusty. I've been addicted to gunner lately. My railgunning was terrible last night. You were hopping and jetpacking left and right and I was totally noobing it up shooting the wrong way each time :) I think the only times I hit you and you died were because sensitive came in and finished you off. Oh well. GGs
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Deployed Gunner is my new crack - people just don't expect it. Gold Crits, Silver Armour and Bronze Accuracy or ROF, and you're on the roflcopter to Lulzville. Once people cop on to what you're up to you're kind of boned.

Armour-less classes just aren't viable when you're playing against good players. My current Tank build has Silver Armour instead of Silver Skill like I used to have, and it has made a huge difference to my survivability against good players. At mid-range, I could 'Nade you and Railgun you to bits while surviving your AR fire because I had Armour and you didn't!

I played some horrendous games against the MSKT gang the other day as well - it was me and some split-screeners against the feckin' war machine. My connection was derptacular, but you guys would have wrecked me anyway.
  6. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

Thanks man! it was funny playing with you and puppetless, i wish i could play more games with you and not against you with level 0 teamates XD..invite me when you want..i play a lot with my italian clan of MNC ;)
  7. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Oh. You're on the forums? No wonder you had a mic.... and common sense.....

But yes. It was refreshing to see competence.
  8. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Shoutouts to Miracle for being yet another fellow on my friend's list who can play every class amazingly for no reason at all.

I also apologize to I A McLovin 77 and momaker(XGD Rule 34, right?) for quitting on them, but I had to leave for school and I didn't feel like being destroyed yet again.
  9. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Props to puppetless for being an awesome support bitch and building tons of longshots!!! :)
    and spaming gap shots like a beast. Good player.
  10. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Ignore this.
  11. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

In honor of 100 pages of compliments, I would like to take this time to say that you all suck.
  12. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

You cheater. You double-posted your way to first post on the 100th page. xD

If I hadn't hesitated when I first noticed you trying to do this, it'd be me up there.
    But it's not, so I guess I'll say good on ya mate and move along.
  13. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Well played, sir, well played.
  14. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

WINRAR :twisted:

Seriously though, great job Cheesecake for making the best thread on the forums.
  15. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Curse you! If all the bearded people had beard names, yours would be Cunning Beard.

I will second your statement, though. Congratulations, Cheesecake. You have successfully created a thread (maybe the first) with good intentions that didn't turn into a flame war and get locked.

And if it's not the first, it's certainly the first to make it to 100 pages. Wonderful, truly an amazing feat!
  16. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

[​IMG]

YAY
  17. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I'd like to compliment Pronkmonster for calling kckzi a try hard while only being under the age of 8.

Don't worry, I still like you kckzi.
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I believe it went:

"I don't like kckzi. He's a total twyhard."

I almost choked laughing.
  19. MagnumVeritan

MagnumVeritan New Member

GG's tonight to Syd, both when she was on my team she took on the objective workload letting me boost my ego shooting people. Then when she was against, she made a pub game actually interesting. Now that I don't see liefglinde every second lobby, I just don't get much time around decent assassins.

As well, a thank you to teecakes. Sorry about the games against when you had no help on your team, but thanks for showing up when you did to mortar down some turrets and push bots when our team was greatly outmatched.
  20. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Deadeye the gremlin spammer > Deadeye the gunner