The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

well since someone brought up the fleshlight, has anyone seen the commercial for this thing and the amount of prep time this thing needs?
  2. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Sumo Crossfire isch your man.
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Compliments to Rev Rabies for taking my melee virginity.

Also, fun games with Amaze, krunk, shhmowzow (that correct) and poptart.

After that, good job to amaze for failing to get 90 in SSDB... again. :lol:
  4. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

I'd like to give a shout out to Jon#s for whatever reason joining as an assassin to a team that already had 4 assassins, I figure he was trying to prove a point.
  5. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

Forgot a "w" ;) Sorry I lagged out of the SSDB :( Also, I was hoping my husband was going to be home for the weekend, but he can't come this time. I was going to have him buy me a new mic since they don't sell them where I'm at :cry:
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

that match was awesome.
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

;)
  8. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I like to congratulate everyone I've played against lately and while the list won't be as specific as others, I did try my best.

GT: Deadpool FTW, plays very well as an assault and as the assassin, with gunner being the other class he plays. I would say his best class is the assault, but as an assault, he is often doing charge/glides too early and quit on several potential opportunities to change the tides of battle. Also, I hope he noticed that he can fly out of ice traps, and that'll greatly improve his game.

GT: Edward Coug, plays very well as the tank and the assault. I've seen Edward Coug play support as well. When I first encountered Edward Coug, his skills was laughable and Hiiitimes made fun of him. Now, I think Edward Coug is great player and he has my respect, both as a gamer and as a human being. It's known though, he has an angelic voice and he refuses to share with others on XBL.

GT: ChaosFF7, plays very well with the gunner and support. Typically an all-around good player that knows the game inside-out, so it can be said that Chaos is simply good at every class, but shines the most as gunner and support, to me, to say the least. Being 1st place on the leaderboards also makes you wonder if he plays MNC as a full time job. I don't generally associate myself with Canadians, but he is an exception to my list.

GT: F5in, plays most classes to its full extent and he certainly will continue to learn and adapt considering his career earnings is at a mere $6 million. Even so, despite such, his experience and skills can really show his gameplay growth and that of a good player. I would love to see the full extend of his skills and at that point, I can retire and die in peace.

These are just small mental notes I keep behind my head when I play against these listed players. Of course, I didn't share everything, but I thought I'd add to this list. Some other gamertags like GT: Aaron the Dogg, GT: ChickendWaffles, GT: Fearless Feedle, GT: Crimsonskull117, GT: IDeadEye, GT: SkiznoFrantik, GT: Ninja Wallace, GT: KORCHANTH X, GT: xS m o k 3 z, GT: LurkingPower, GT: Shinigami Eyes, and GT: Lamb of C0D are worth mentioning.

I'm sure I'm missed people so please accept my deepest apologies and take a fortune cookie.

Amen.
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Thanks for the advice, and for the tide turning leaves, thats either do to RAEG or the fact that my dogs require attention of some sort, whether it be having to be walked, fed, or just played with since the seem to spend every hour either eating, sleeping, playing, or pooping :) . But again, thanks for the advice, and good games to you.
  10. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I'd like to compliment me and manouso on being community ruiners. And Shammas/Miracle on being able to avoid my melee attempts.
  11. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

shammas is one of the hardest individuals to melee EVER
  12. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Great games last night with MudKnot and pals.

All good games except that one.... you know what one I'm talking about.

Anyway, I had fun and Mudknot is a great tank/sin.

Had fun healing as you came back from a backstab. :twisted:
  13. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Some fun games with Jon10395, PU5H and Peachy. Fun fact, the Jon's numbers are my date of birth, 1st of March 1995.

Then a bit later I had a few games with Amaze Theory, which was also fun.
  14. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Intricasm, on the other hand, is not. At least not when he's playing Huggable Hawaiian.
  15. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Not only because he usually plays Tank and Assault and got an pub-stomper team with him? :shock:
  16. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I would like to point out im not a great tank at all. My buddy Marco Munchinini(his GT) was over. My main classes are really sin and support, but im glad you had fun when i was sinning it up :)
    Normally when its on my xbox and im not talking i have friends over.
    Bangathon-plays his Assault
    Marco-Plays his Tank

NO ONE MESSES WITH ME SIN :twisted: I would cut off hands if they touch that custom lol
  17. MagnumVeritan

MagnumVeritan New Member

Good game tonight to Hudson, nearly carrying a pub to victory against pretty stacked odds.

And I saw you got much better with the railgun.
  18. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Good fun game indeed. :) Have not been playing much lately, but I had practicing with the rail gun a lot more right before work picked up.

I think we could have pulled it out if our gunner did anything but roleplay a turret with deploy next to the moneyball the whole game. /facepalm

Your bomb placement was pretty top notch. :x
  19. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

GGs to all the people i've played with last night! i hope one day to play with some good american players ;)
  20. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

PeachyPony kicked my arse so hard that my Internet crashed.