The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

GGs to my italian brothers and all people i've player with this evening (here in italy)
  2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

yea he kept sending me messages so i just blocked him. now when he gets matched up with me and is on my team he tries to grief me by following me the whole game as an assassin..i was playing tank on g3 and he was following me off a jump pad from the middle ring and when i landed i backed up a little and he bumped into my armor and fell off :lol:
  3. grindout

grindout Member

I got to play against and with StreetRx925 today.. Definitely a very very good assassin. Great games man.
  4. StreetRx925

StreetRx925 New Member

Ty grind you played a very good game as well. :)
  5. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Just wanted to let Mc lovin know I didn't quit. My connection went out and kept going out all night... :evil:

We did have some pretty epic Gunner battles on GIII though. Good times.

GG.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Good games tonight with and against StiderHoang! Very objective based Assassin. Very difficult to catch.

P.S. Sorry Stider. We were in an accidental party of 5. I usually try to keep my MNC paties to a MAX of 4. You put up a great fight though!
  7. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

Just wanted to compliment anyone I have ever played from the forums (and some who don't come here) I don't see you guys often, but when I do, I'm a nervous wreck cause I know I'm about to get stomped. :lol:
  8. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

A couple good games against Snarf today.

Also some good games with miller and Dutch guy.

Fojib kicked my booty, I hope I don't let him down in the draft tourney. Course it didn't help that my team rage quit halfwaY through match...
  9. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Ran into Z Bear a day or two ago on GrenAde III, and we both had some pretty average teammates, but good games to you. You got to see me play Support for the first time in a while (gotta keep my Shotty skills up to par), as well as some of my sneaky spots for my Firebases.
  10. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I played with liefgland (sorry if it's wrong)
    I was the tank whom you kept alive so gg and thanks
  11. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Good games Tom#s and Grrrkill.

I was so relieved once I finally got to play ON your team. You both made each game so rough when you were on the other team.

Also, Obs and Murky, way to completely own me in Sumo. Over. And. Over.
    (It was still really fun. :) )
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Amazing games with Tom, John, Billy, Grindout, Boom, Teo, Zander and whoever else I can't remember right now. Both normal games and SUMO CROSSFIRE!

SUMO Crossfire > SUMO. Grindout and I both recorded in HD, I'm converting the files right now, and he is uploading his so I can combine the footage if need be. I'll either make a montage and we will do some multiperson commentary or we might just commentate a full game or two. Absolutely amazing pancake kills and deaths in this footage. I should have something done by the end of the weekend pending social life/buying assassin's creed brotherhood tomorrow.
  13. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Me curious.

also, @Xknight, those were indeed good games. Too bad the party got too crowded and people got split up.

Also, that Snipezz guy is such a troll. Good god.
  14. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I'd like to do commentary but I would probably(as usual) keep blabbering on and uneccesary random comments would be everything.......Not so bad in compared to Mickey Cantor when it comes to my mind.
  15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Can't wait to see that Hudson Green.
    (green sounded more like a last name)
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Good games Z Bear and Baby Sharyn. She is quite the airstreak demon :shock:
  17. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Good game to ed coug
    Made a normal game more fun

sorry the next game i was busy trying to tell my daughter about the mail wasnt all there.
  18. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

This afternoon 8 italian players were playing in a single room..really funny games ;)
  19. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Always a pleasure, Feedle.
  20. Einarath

Einarath New Member

Played some fun games with a few forumers tonight. Good games against and with JackTrips, Jon#s, and Deadpool. Would've played more with you guys but Chaos wanted me to come help him fight off a team of five people (that he was holding off by himself essentially :lol: ).

I swear the amount that I randomly run into forumers comes in waves. I'll go like, a week or two without seeing even one forumer in random games, then suddenly over the course of one night, or a couple of days, I'll start fighting against tons. :D