The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I wonder what that sounded like?...
  2. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

If I came into public chat and said "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!" and then insulted whoever was the host for being on a 9600 baud modem, I apologize. I was drunk and saying "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE" to the room for whatever reason.

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
  3. RueTasogare

RueTasogare New Member

I generally like everyone that I play with (except when teammates mess with my turrets schemes) Even the ones that kill me ten times over the duration of the match.

Only exception to this is when someone gets pissed and decide to trash talk while waiting for the next game to start.
  4. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Played 5 of the MNLD clan tonight with 4 of my friends on grenade. Was a good game, they played well, makes a change from the many juice whores i play.
  5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Great games tonight Mudknot and co. I was disappointed that after SHOW YOUR HEART showed up to even out the teams, the game was like "two parties of three? That's just silly, all of those players with bots next to their names CLEARLY need to be on one team, vs the blank names on the other team!" /Repeat for the next three games.

I guess that was our reward for trying to carry four team mates who would routinely go a combined 4-80 for three games in a row. We did manage to win Grenade 3 through pure will power though (and even then our ball would drop at the same time we were pushing, and I had to tank jump suicide into the base to constantly keep the ball down while jack was respawning and vice versa.)

If bangathon is wondering, yes, I DID make it a goal to kill him as soon as possible in the grenade III game after he got an uber on steel peel. :p
  6. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I also had some goods games against Bangathon and them. I won a couple games for us by pushing bots and shurikening the moneyball, but then they got serious and won in like 2 minutes.
  7. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Holy Banagthon, not just "an uber" but 25-25-0 on steel peel..! That's pretty much a triple double in my book; uber kills, uber assists and 0 deaths/uber KD. That dude put in some work last night.
  8. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I think everyone played great! Those games had me on the edge of my seat and the pubstomp was great because we all teamed up for a good ol fasion pug stomp.

I'm HUDSON you sir are a beast with that tank, I tried to avoid you a lil bit but had to get my few in at the same time :D me n JackTrips bumped heads a lot and I'm glad to say he was a bad *** apponent to run up against lots of good fights.

Thhat was Bangathons first Uber too, we talked about it while watchin football that he needed to get one aftter I got two the otherr night. I look forward to future combat!
  9. Grec

Grec New Member

FEED ME (Compliments)

Im Hudson has the world's fastest tank.
  10. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

GGs to everyone I played with this weekend. Waaaaay to many people to name.

:D
  11. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I don't run speed anymore, but this is still true because of my tendency to Tank Jump across the map to collect up a single speed pick up. :)
  12. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

How come you gave up on speed?
  13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Speed is great for pub stomping, but ultimately you can get gold speed through pickups without wasting an endorsement on it. I'm slow early on in my life but playing a bit more conservative with the rail gun (using RoF in place of speed), I can get 3 speed drops at a decent pace.

3 Speed drops gives you an extra gold endorsement basically. This Means I can run RoF/Armor/Skill for max DPS and a viable rail gun with high survivability.
  14. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Big props to PeachyPony. I'll never have the ability to be incredibly good at every class for no reason, but I guess he enjoys it.
  15. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

had an hour long sumo match with syd, korchanth, arbac, and others, truely amazing, especially my jetpack kill :D
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I'd like to compliment fojib for sticking it to us pubstompers. (FFB needs actual scrims, not pub stomping for practice, message us!)
  17. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Hear that. Had some guy accuse me of hacking when I pulled a clutch passive. Lulz.
  18. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

:) ggs, didn't know you posted on here. you were on the team with all those guys that were convinced i had an aimbot right? it's funny how naive people can be. one of them sent me a message saying his friend has a program that tells him what hacks people are using and then he threatened to hack me lol.
  19. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I had a message from a guy called winterknight X saying i played in rigged games because my friends were high levels, i killed him with my assault a load of times, he killed me once with the assassin then left lol
  20. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Lmao those kids were dumb.