The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

want to compliment destiny and super boy meat's team for giving us some good games last night.
  2. Ian

Ian New Member

I'd like to compliment Manouso for walking right in front of my Sniper rifle as I was aiming for a Tank (and was totally going to miss the Tank)

DING!

lolcloke

:)

He was also being a tryhard trying to get melee kills on everyone. You almost got me.... but then you got a Gunner's *** on your face :lol: That Gunner saved my life, and my dignity
  3. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

Some more great games with Intercism, Dutch guy, I am Mclovin, goofball, and zombie chaos.

Got my first uber streak while we were playing too :mrgreen: thanks guys!
  4. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

ME. :D Also, one time when he juiced on Steel peel(same match) I used the squidward squishee grapple on him. Baseballed him. He came rushing for me with tha choppa attack. Sniper SMG grappled him(I think it was Telomoto or you?) then I slammed him. All in 5 seconds. Then after like 2-3 games making butt-smoothies Manouso started to go Gunner too! First game we got some pancakes on eachother and meleed once or twice. Then some others started doing the same thing! I/We made like 2-4 people start doing Sumo games in pubs! I had LOTS of fun! Sadly, I had to go to bed then.(Typing on my Iphone right now in my bed, falling asleep soon anyway.) Looking forward until next time!

PS.I want my OXYTEAM honorary medal. :mrgreen:
  5. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Just got done playin a couple of games with RoboNinjaGuy, Intricasm, SXD24, and Deadpool FTW. HA! I got them all right. ...right? Anyway.

Didn't realize I was playing people from the forums until I started getting my *** handed to me. I start checking the names and go "OMFG SXD24!!11! Wait.... he looks less Italian than I thought..... and why's his mustache on his chin?" Several Rail Gun shots and a charge later, I'm told he lives for this.

RoboNinjaGuy is a true ninja indeed. Only caught glimpses of him around the map, and any time he killed me, I never saw it till it was too late. I.e., I'm suddenly looking at the ceiling wondering WHY THE HELL I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING WITH MY TV TURNED UP!!! Don't even think the bastard runs armor and he STILL plays regularly without a single death. In all seriousness: dude. Teach me.

Intricasm was a Support from what I remember. Lucky enough to have him on my side for a game or two. After that, he went to the dark side with RoboNinjaGuy and SXD24. While he was there, his FB, and more importantly, his heals, kept the fight going in our favor.

Deadpool FTW..... hm. Well, to be completely honest, I don't remember much. The only thing I know for sure was that he was a Gunner our last game. After I saw him, I was just determined to tryhard it.

Was kinda sad though. After the third game, they ALL got put on the enemy team on Steel Peel. I sat down and opened up a can of Mountain Dew to give it my all. To my surprise, a while in they started quitting. I don't wanna say rage because they weren't exactly losing. They kept us out until they, well, left. Guess they had team practice? I dunno. Anyway, for whatever reason, props to Tricky for stayin the whole game. And putting your mustache back where it belongs.
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I remember you, you managed to hand my rear end to me around 6 times. And I happen to like my rear end. So I am sad. And rear end-less.
  7. Ian

Ian New Member

Damn you, Nevio, resisting your Heck Yeah

James, a few games later with Tom#s; 3 vs 3 noob Assassins. I got 3 melee kills and about 10 Heck Yeahs :lol:
  8. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

How can you be Rear end-less when you just said that it was handed BACK to you o_O?
    did you throw it away again?
  9. Grec

Grec New Member

Ian, from what I remember playing with you on New Years Eve on that one game on Spunky, you stole Sniper, and some other people stole Assassin and Assault so I chose Support to balance it out. Didn't do so hot (seeing as how bad my support is), switched to an assault and kinda fixed my KD. From what I remember from your Sniper it was nothing extraordinary, but at least it was ok compared to most Snipers.
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Nice. These are the kinds of compliments we need. Keep 'em comin', Grec.
  11. Grec

Grec New Member

Eh, only 2 people's Snipers have managed to impress me or meet my high standards.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

You and ___________?
  13. Grec

Grec New Member

Excluding me, take 2 wild guesses.
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I don't play that game...
  15. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Shhh. Logic doesn't work on Deadpool. Know you nothing mortal?
  16. Ian

Ian New Member

[​IMG]

Excuse me for playing all 6 classes :lol:
  17. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

What POSSIBLE excuse could you have for using a gunner or assault other then feeling lazy?
  18. Grec

Grec New Member

I don't like it when people steal my Sniper spot. :x
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Let me answer your question with another question:

What's wrong with being lazy?
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

You seem like the kind of sniper I would sabotage by blowing up your ice traps if you were on my team.