The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I'll admit to buying juice when you guys took the middle of ammo mule but thats just because i was clearing it up for the annihilator. I must admit though I've never seen a tank on so many sides of the map so quickly. Great games would love to play with/against you guys again
  2. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

That's the Hudson build for ya!
  3. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I figured I've just never seen it used. Never played with hudson or any of the well known tanks on the thread and any other tank i talk to uses armor gold not skill or rate of fire.
  4. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Yeah, for the most part, I could care less about where the rest of your team was on the map. The assassins just blindly ran in for face grapples repeatedly and I rarely saw the support guy. They weren't really giving us problems, but you were all over the place. I know how obnoxious assaults can be for tanks (probably my 2nd favorite class) so I tried to do my best to keep you distracted.

I just sent you a f/r. I'll probably be off for a few days since I have some essays to catch up on, but after that we should definitely get some games in.
  5. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

Well in that case I've got to give you points on that one too. Had I realized you were trying to distract me I might have been less tempted to go after you but as I stated hard to find good assaults and the challenge was well worth the risk
  6. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Yeah, most of our battles were pretty intense....both of us were usually only a few shots away from dying and it'd get hectic. I had to bust out a lot more strafing...felt like I was playing 1-on-1s in Halo. It was probably the most fun I've had going up against another assault.
  7. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I think tonight has got to be the night where I've died to more bots then ever before. Just trying to limp away from on of those battles would leave me wide open for a slim to take me down just by looking at me funny
  8. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Cheesecakecrushcrushcrush is elusive as hell with that tank, i think it was 5 times i had him to the point of one boot would kill him, and BOOM i'm dead, the last time, my foot was about to connect, and the game ended
  9. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

I'M elusive? Every time I pointed my jetgun at you you were GONE. Darn slippery assassins!

I was having a great game last night. I also happen to LOVE LazeRazor, its my favorite map. Although I did lol when you were juiced, rushed at me and after my pain train, rail-grappled you out of the park.
  10. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Uh. . .let's see how this "compliment" thing works. . .uh. . .

Well, I suppose TheTeominator is pretty good since I have to avoid him everytime I play the game to prevent getting my *** kicked all the time by him.
  11. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Alphabetically by gamertag (just going down my friends list)-

Bolt - Great guy to play with. Dominates with several different classes and pretty much the go to guy for assassin technique.

Deadstrech - Overall nice guy.

Greg (SHOW YOUR HEART) - One of the best supports and overall team player.

Billy - I don't think there is a class he doesn't play well.

Hudson - Complete jerk that doesn't know anything about how to play the tank. Oh, no wait, the opposite of that.

JackTrips - Rage quitter.

JediDreams - Fun guy to play with, great assault.

Lief - It's been a long while since we've played, but one of the best assassins in the game.

Manouso- See above.

IlliniJen/Miss Informed- Overall funny gal. Never takes the game seriously, yet still manages to be a great player.

Syd - Sneakiest assassin I know.

PaPa Slick - Always glad for a chance to play with you and your guys.

PeachyPony - Randy tryhard.

Rev - I hadn't played with this guy for about a month, and suddenly he's one of the best assassins in the game. Kinda caught me off guard.

SXD- One of the two best supports I know.

Tom - Overall fun guy to play with.

Zander - Definitely my favorite sniper to play with, however unlike me he can actually play some other classes well too.
  12. Ian

Ian New Member

Yeah, Rev said that yesterday, too. Must be true ;) :p
  13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Rev is just mad that I got a legit melee kill on him (aka: Not while we were filming machinima) :)
  14. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

haven't really played with many people from here...lets see, i've played in a game against: Patch (i think) shammas (who i was pissed at during that game, but because of shammas throwing me all over the place, i started playing the tank, so thanks for that i guess.) played against CheeseCake the other day, don't quite remember how the game went lol. and DeadEye... well if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything so... yea.
  15. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I believe you meant 'Glee Quitter.'
  16. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

17. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I pretend I have bad internet, but every time I drop a game it's actually because I'm going to watch and episode of Glee. I hope we can still be friends :oops:
  18. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

Dayton's an ooold friend of mine. He mentioned that he enjoyed playing with you lots last night. Can't believe the two of you were able to stomp on four of us. :?

EDIT: Jack. You DO beat us every time, because lately the only time we play you is when we find you and your god damned devil host in a quick match. :evil: :lol:
  19. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

-narrating- "And little did he know that while he was typing this sentence, PohTayToez was robbed of all his Spunky Cola.

Meanwhile, Syd enjoys a nice refreshing canned beverage that seems to have been acquired from hammerspace.

The two incidents are surely unrelated and completely coincidental."
  20. BabelFish

BabelFish New Member

Obsydianyte you're definitely one of the best assassins I've seen. Or... not seen until I had a knife in my back.