The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Compliments to Sensitivepsycho, for having a deep and erotic Irish voice.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I am envious Jack. I have yet to hear his sexy voice. Now that I think about it he's not even on my friend's list.
  3. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Get on that Stretch!

Sensitivepsycho was truly a bearded meteor tonight, completely dominating poor targets stuck in my ice traps. Then he played sniper and got 237 kills on Spunky.
  4. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

It is.
  5. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

They are fun to play with and against, fun bunch of players.

I don't think any of them are on the forums.

Well except me, I changed my tag to DOOM though.
  6. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

people need to start inviting me D:

had fun playing with vira and nata gunn today, for one game lol
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

See the thing is no-one knows when and when-not to invite Oxy Members, since there is a hierarchy when it comes to playing with Oxy members.
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

to be honest, I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to inviting some of the really good forum members. some people get cocky and all.
  9. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

To everyone in the party lastnight. (JRaw FuttBuck etc.)

Could anyone hear me during the match??

I could hear everyone, but I'm not sure if anyone could hear me....
  10. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

I'd Compliment PU5H and Shinigami eyez here, but seeing as how all they did was unskillful spawncamping and juice-rushing, any compliment that may have ever been in my head is now redacted.
  11. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Oh i'll usually accept an invite unless i'm in a party already, i really don't like soloing on this game so if i'm not playing with anyone i'll be playing some single player stuff.

i must be pretty low on it then lol, i haven't played with any of oxyteam for awhile
  12. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Be happy, I never get invites... :(
  13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Ive been on xbl like maybe 3 times in the past week and a half, and have been playing solo mostly when I have.
  14. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

It's kind of funny, because I was going to invite you but saw you were partied up with the Gunn's. Once I get playing, I rarely send anymore invites.
  15. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Even when I'm playing solo lately, I'll get invites from random people I recognize in the rooms. Feedle and I are even friends now. :p.

He would jet ski taunt in front of their spawn and I would use him as bait for melee kills. :D

Anyway it's kind hard to play with everyone, and I dont want to exclusively play with oxy because of party size/elitism concerns. The only hierarchy I actively have is that Greg/Zander get priority over everyone else cause I've been gaming with them for 3-4 years now.

The rest of you are randoms I keep on my friends list to feel better about myself. :)
  16. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I'm happy to play with anyone, really.
    No one invites me to any parties but Oxy members, though, which is why I usually play with them, haha. (Oh and I guess there's that thing about me being a member and whatnot, haha).

Maybe if SOMEONE would send invites... D< ... ;D
  17. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I normally dont send any cause I assume everyone is already in a party....

I guess I should start sending out invites more often if people are willing to play with me.

:D
  18. xeserox

xeserox New Member

I really haven't posted on these forums, but i saw this thread and I had to add something. Only because, well the community of players I have met in the last couple of weeks has been really cool.

Lets start off with Zabari... I don't know if he posts here, but he is always there when he is support and I'm running a gunner. I always notice that when he is around (and in party) I'm doing much better.

Nata Gunn and Vira Gunn are always good fun to have in party and also great to play with. Nata taught me the finer points of assassin which I have been very greatful.

CheesecakeCrush and Rev Rabies together were HILARIOUS!!! I was having some of the worst games getting no kills at all, but Rev yelling out "Fist Bumps" with every Melee kill he gets was HILARIOUS! The Fact that Rev has so many when I still have yet to get my first is just unreal!

Anyway, enjoy folks.... hope to see you in game. I REALLY am getting tired of being stuck in the 90s. ;)
  19. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

:cry: I didn't even get that honor :lol:

I had some good games with skizo, cronostar, baller, and Jim bob.

Apparently I got host and it was pretty lag free, at least for me and the others in the group.
  20. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I look forward to randomly bumping into you! Haha~