The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Im Hudson: He's in your communities, snatchin your matches up, so you betta hide yo bots, hide your turrents, and hide your firebases cuz he rapes errbody out here. Srsly my inspiration to play tank more often, and I've gotten really good at it thanks to your guide.

Billy Rueben: Best all-around player I've met with no contest (at least, none come to mind). Now if he weren't such a smartass... :roll:

Greggyyyy/SHOW YOUR HEART: My fellow Support twin, no one has made me rage more at my own best class than you have. Our playstyles vary so much, and yet we always seem to be on equal ground when faced against each other. Good stuff, man.

A Patch of Blue: My 2nd favorite Support of all time. Top of the leaderboards AND not full of himself? Awesome.

Tom12121112: Well-rounded player and funny. Will always accept his invites unless I'm already in a party.

Cheesecake Crush: Great games last night, dude. The unfair tank/assassin matchups were the best. Sucks that you can't talk so late at night, but still, good games.

Rev Rabies: Keep on adding names to that melee list. That is all.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol. you called him a pansy for me!
    /compliment.
    aww...
  3. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

Lol you should have heard me say it to him too, it was pretty epic. I have like 3 broken microphones or i would be talking to. We are like good cop, bad cop, i never talk trash or cause malice. I hope i get to play against you again sometime when your team isn't terribad.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

yeah. i would really like to take another go at that.
  5. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Good games tonight vs. Jack Trips and Co.
  6. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

OMGILUVUREV

Likewise. I wish more people on my team would've stayed the first game, and I wish parts of your team hadn't left after the second game, even though we ended up getting dominated. I was very happy to have TavMan with me (who I should've mentioned in my earlier post! edit incoming!). Thanks for the post game GG message. Let's play again some time.

Also, I thought that one level 99 that played on both teams was pretty good. I think his name was Teacup Yo or something like that. He played a damn good assassin and I had never seen him before.
    Last edited: November 27, 2010
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

lol yall make me miss crossfire. hope they certify the update soon, i feel wierd talking about mnc when i havent played crossfire in about two weeks, and i feel nostalgic of all the fun i hear here, when i havent had fun like that in over three weeks lmao...
  8. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Agreed. That 6 vs. 4 game on SP was insane. I really can't believe we came back to win. Good times for sure.

9. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

One thing i've always loved, a month or so back, me and scented midget deployed infront of our own spawn, and some randy assault didn't know there was 2 doors, so he ragequit :D
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

11. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I always deploy in the front spawn door when I have to AFK. I do it just to get people in the habit of going out the side doors in case we are spawn camped while i'm gone. I'm still amazed at the number of players that will run blindly out the front door over and over when the ball is down and pros are on the top ring.
  12. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Reported for conduct ruining the community.
  13. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

I jumped into a random and played with a bunch of people from here the other day.
    I landed squarely in the middle of the bell curve with 11- 17- 11 but had a lot of fun.
    One kill I was particularly proud of was when Officer Futtbuck was floating in the air across the Lazer Razor arena, and from the back right corner ejector I let off a rail gun shot from the hip which finished him off. The game's physics caused him to float away like an untethered Thanksgiving balloon.

Futtbuck was all "Nice shot!" :D
    Last edited: November 27, 2010
  14. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I thought it was on LazerRazor
  15. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

^^ FIXED!!!

It was fun playing with you guys.
    Sorry I haven't responded to recent party-up requests, but sometimes the little lady is playing something or other.
  16. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I'd like to compliment JRaw's assist ability on my annihilator kills. :lol:

edit: Also not sure if he posts here, but thanks Tank Shadows for the compliment in-game.
  17. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

Of course. You were one of the few assaults I've played with use everything in your arsenal and take me down repeatedly. It was some hard fought games for sure
  18. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

Nice job in the pubs tonight, you're a nice Assault and infuriating to play tank against.
  19. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

Were you ZIEuphoriaIZ? If so the match in steel peel when you played tank really made me want to just stay in my spawn...So much spinning and blindness...:( Great games though didn't help that i had a team of almost all assassins and a support who refused to heal me on the grounds that he though i juice chained.
  20. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

Thanks! As for the support, obvious crutch user is obvious. None of us were buying juice, none of us were juice rushing.