The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Billy, Odd gamertag, Great moneyball destroyer.
  2. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

Lurking sucks, no one ends up actually knowing you in the end and you think highly of them.

Im Hudson and BoltAktion(I haven't seen Bolt around much though), you two are my role models for how to play this game.

Thank you Hudson, for putting up your videos and in part getting me to play the Tank a class that I'm beginning to love playing so much. Sorry that I had an off day the only time I've gotten to play with you.

PohTayToes, your name put me off at first but now I take everything you say about playing the sniper to heart.

Rev Rabies, I love your Assassin guide, I wish you'd update it.

Rhineville, Your art kicks *** and makes me feel vastly inferior.

Fojib270, I played against you last night and you locked down an entire side of our map, good job!

Obsydianyte, I love the attitude!
  3. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

This thread is win.

Thanks for the complements everyone.

Greg, not writing you anything, you've heard me pee, theres nothing more to say.

Billy, thanks for every good Idea I've ever had.

Rev, keeping the melee movement alive even while working 3 shifts. Respect. Sig coming soon.

Syd, Jenn, Jane, you have made Team OxyTeam party chats even more awesome than we thought possible, and are all terrifically fun to play with and against. OHMYGAWD

Jack: Your humor is overpowered.

Newer people/forum lurkers I've played with recently: Nice to meet you. Glad my videos/guides can help/entertain. I'm hoping this DLC launches a surge of fun private matches and we can start community playdates on a semi-regular basis.

Scathis: Thanks for joining my party occasionally when I have questions about game mechanics

Uber: Thanks for making my favorite multiplayer game.

People I forgot about cause I'm getting back to editing: sry. If you think you deserved a complement, go ahead and quote me as giving you one and make it up. :p
  4. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Fixed.
  5. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I really don't base compliments of people based of off their gaming skill, more so off of their personality, and OxyTeam, you guys have a lot of personality :)

Obi, you're awesome, I love how when the other guys wuss out and go to sleep we'll stay up to chit chat xD So if I'm going to name one name it'll be you! Girl talk is awesome <3
  6. Grec

Grec New Member

ImHudson you proved the tank can be a actually playable class. Voila.

All the other Snipahs out there, you do a great job at distracting me while we try to kill each other on one of one snipah fights. I can't count the number of times I've been distracted bunny hopping and circle strafing trying to hit another sniper who's also bunny hoping and circle strafing just to get back stapped by an Assassin or shotgun'd by a support. That's always fun.
  7. Grec

Grec New Member

Seriously I had a 34 kill streak ended by that s**t
  8. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Only because you met me after I started this new job! :p
  9. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Excuses Hudson! :p I work too but I stay up for girl talks :D We ladies know the importance of gossiping about friends and life in general over sleep xD
  10. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

I like how everyone uses their mics.
    Except for you, Coug. Shame on you.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Oh you have no idea. Sometimes I'll notice my bots aren't behind me anymore and in the corner of my eye I see Assassin, I turn to follow then poof! she's gone. lol
  12. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Im Hudson: For taking the high road more often than not on this forum. I know my 30ish post count doesn't convey this, but I've been visiting the forums daily ever since I bought the game. I think its admirable the way you conduct yourself and steer topics away from disaster.

Tom12121112: Thanks for inviting me to the MNC Crossfire group after playing a few matches with me. It was a nice compliment and I've met some cool people and had some good times that I wouldn't have had if you hadn't contacted me.
  13. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Glad to see I've had an effect on you. Nice to see you fixing things, rather than destroying and ruining all the time.

As has been said already, pretty much everybody on the forums is fun to play with. I almost always switch over to game chat to say hi when I recognize a name.

My favorite person to play with is FULTONGORILLA. I met him playing MNC when we were the only two in the lobby to have mics on. Even though he lives across the country, it feels like we've known each other forever. Definitely a priority to play with him if he's online.

I had Miss Informed on my friends list for a long time, but never partied up until a few weeks ago. All I can say is that I should have done it sooner. Although, I think her charming ways might have made FULTON prefer her more than me.

Oxyteam are all great guys. Greggyyyyyy added me way back when after my team beat his in a game. Very good s(up)port that can take a loss and only respond with compliments. This seems to be the general attitude of everyone on the team, and it's always appreciated. Except when they're destroying the community. EDIT: Just realized some of this might sound like I beat them whenever I play them. This is not the case.

Some other people I've played with more than once and have enjoyed partying up with:

Jon and Tom Numbers - Recently added both of them. Very chill and fun to play with.
    Liefglinde - My tryhard brother.
    A Patch of Blue, CXO, Don Philostrate - Love playing with these guys.
    ll TAVMAN ll - Really nice guy that plays multiple classes very well. It really took me a while to realize how good he is, because he never talks his score up and likes to learn new classes.
    Others - You're included here.

I've been seeing crazy amounts of forum goers the last few nights. If you're playing by yourself or you see me not in a party, hit me up and let's try to get a few games in.

EDIT: Added some names I forgot.
    Last edited: November 27, 2010
  14. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

One person I forgot to mention. XENONOX You've been the bane of my online existence, Every game I've tried to get good at somehow you've managed to pop in to half the matches and out snipe me EVERY time. Thanks, you make the game fun! ^-^!
  15. Ian

Ian New Member

Fojib handed our asses to us a few days ago
  16. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

No-Blood: Wait for me to get situated with Spunky Cola Special, then i should be updating it.

Hudson: I only work 1 shift, but it's third shift lol

And ian, was that right befor i joined your guys's party? because i remember seeing you all on one team and thinking holy crap, only to be relieved to see fojib on my team (this was on lazerazor)
  17. Ian

Ian New Member

Moooooost likely
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

love that name!
  19. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

I always called yout om crappy binary
  20. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

I too thought of the 1's and 2's as being binary, lol i thought it was cool. I noticed that today when playing against Tom with my counterpart who isn't quite as nice.