The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. joker

joker Active Member

Mad^
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I wasn't the first to quit or the second to hint they were done either.

I get it. You chollo and scratchy get their dicks hard trying to get me mad. You would rather do so than try to win the game. The fact that you'd rather troll the lobby then keep it is pretty pathetic to me, but hey everyone enjoys this game their own separate way.

You guys made it very clear that you aren't there to win, you're there to have fun. And apparently glitching is more fun, stats are more fun, and trying to make me mad is more fun than everything.

you guys can keep trying, but my priorities aren't gonna change. I'm still going to try to focus and creating good lobby atmosphere, balanced rooms, and trying to help people improve.
  3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that was me.
  4. teapot

it's all my fault though
  5. RandomToon

To hear some people tell it. But really nah, my decision.
  6. joker

joker Active Member

Ragequitter
  7. RandomToon

Yep. I had a bad weekend and was in no mood. I waiting until there was a sub then left. Sue me.
    Last edited: June 3, 2013
  8. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

Everything you said is completely wrong. Ill tell you exactly what happened:

Chollo trolled you out of the lobby with his invisible firebase that somehow your entire team couldn't kill.(Hint: You had Ranger, Gem, Toon on your team)

A few games later i do the same but this time a miracle happened, their team was able to kill them.....i wonder why?

That game i also got the win so I trolled, had fun and won...?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti7Fe-w3N7s

To put it simply you just got mad and rage quit
  9. RandomToon

I know you addressed Teapot, but here it about the firebases;
    I killed one. Ranger killed another. I don't know who got the third (I think it was Gem but might have been Teapot). I left after there was a fourth one up. According to your ealier post, yours were destroyed because Chron could see them.
    Last edited: June 3, 2013
  10. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

i put like 6 down that game. Most of them where killed by Chron but im pretty sure some were flaked and airstriked
  11. teapot

I killed the fourth firebase toon. I died 2 times because of it trying to get the anni. Our team died to it a lot. There wasn't a host able to call it out before we pushed mid and found out the hard way. Then our team got spawn striked 3 times.

If I was tank on host and could see your firebases I guess I too would consider that a miracle.
  12. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Invisible firebases are an extremely gay thing to do. I'm 50 / 50 with people meleeing bots, mainly as the people who do it just do it for stats and / or bad at the game. Firebase's that only the sniper and support can kill (the sniper can't even kill it with one flak or it only just kills it without it being healed at all) shouldn't be allowed. You can put it on the bottom jump-pad on steel peel on your side so that the assassin can't push bots, plus it's hard for the sniper / support to even get in range to kill it. That's my take on it anyway. Meleeing for juice can be countered, invisible hard-to-kill firebases can't be killed by 4 out of the 6 classes (unless you are host, which puts it up to a whopping 3 classes, where 2 can't even instakill them with abilities which is a waste of time if the support is around).
  13. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

play to win bro
  14. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

You can even anni strike the turret on lazor. I see no problem with it.
  15. RandomToon

I asked Gem to do that to counter but he wouldn't\couldn't. I regret asking him to resort to such tactics. Like I said, I was in a bad mood.
  16. teapot

like peachy said, play to win.
  17. RandomToon

Compliments to everyone for staying classey.
  18. woyldman

woyldman New Member

I really hope you're joking, or I see why people are starting to dislike you now.
  19. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Lets b*tch, whine and argue our way to the 400th page of the compliment thread!!

Compliments to all you mad kids. SS was right about you guys.

Mad, mad, mad. Tsk, tsk ...
  20. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Has anyone here ever cirkle jerked? Like in the literal form?