The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. joker

joker Active Member

Dude i have no medigel left I spend all my credits on premium specter packs. Yan used to do that to us all the time
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I never had a medigel problem. But that's because Lolgoons would stomp me before my body even hit the ground. Then when they fixed that in a patch, I started getting executed by things that weren't even on my screen. Fun times though.
  3. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

No atlas within 150 metres 'Atlas executed Liefglinde'.
  4. woyldman

woyldman New Member

Compliments to the private match players last night. Went on far longer than anyone expected and they were surprisingly fun. Thanks to James for hosting and Frank for helping me carry our team.
  5. youkidssomad

youkidssomad New Member

Compliments to gunked for staying so mad after not playing me for months.
  6. joker

joker Active Member

Compliments to anyone who may have spent 10 months and 20 accounts complaining on the forums about how people won't play down on his/her level so he/she can enjoy the game
  7. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Hey, thanks!

I knew you guys would finally see it my way.
  8. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Compliments to all the PM players today, GGS and to Knives for his 46 assists!
  9. feedle

feedle Post Master General

ggs to crayons host for being the best host for me and that ot win was epic also ggs to chollo for trying the english language
  10. De Troll

De Troll New Member

11. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

Compliments on Steampot Yo and his entire team for raging from a pm because Purple punched to many bots. :lol: Time turn off bot punching :?: :p
  12. teapot

teapot Post Master General

compliments to gunked who was almost able to include the entire reasoning.

I'd be fine with bot punching if anyone had a clue how to use juice to win the game, but they don't. There's no reason a team should juice 30+ times in a 20 minute game without getting a single bot on the ball.

Only reason I can think of is

1) you care way too much about K/D

2) organizing a push is way too complex for your brain

3) you don't know how to be aggressive without juice

4) you don't care about winning you just feel like slaying people

You guys just don't realize how much worse you're getting and how many bad habits you're forming. It's perfectly fine though because there are no teams or competition in this game to show you guys just how bad you would be punished against good players. The run till juice tactics doesn't work against organized teams.

So this new era of PM's can still be the bot punching era. If anything it's my fault for having high expectations. I'm coming from an era where the assault didn't fly back to ring at any sight of danger, where the assassins didn't feel more obligated to attack a gunner than get the anni, or where the sniper didn't think his role was to stand near our base and shoot explosive shots in a lane until they were juiced. I'm just used to playing with the vet's who were able to organize pushes and map control, then maintain it. Now it's a back and forth cluster **** of players roaming god knows where just because they're afraid to be aggressive, until they get juice, pop it, maybe get 2 kills, then go back to playing passively. Maybe I'm just crazy, but my goal in every game is to win before OT, not just pad up the old stats so my name could look good on the leaderboards whether I win or lose.

I'm sure Jraw, Xenonox, and TedForever would love these new eras of PM's though.

Fun fact: Did you know that the moneyballs shields can go down before OT? That's right! It only takes two of your robots to drop the shields and you're team can take out the ball before overtime starts! Hurry though, you need to damage it once every 30 seconds or it goes back up!
  13. De Troll

De Troll New Member

For real, overtime for daaaays.
  14. feedle

feedle Post Master General

ggs to gemicide for winning games in ot and destroying their moneyball
    sheriff lofty is king with the shotty

also yes i play with no hands and youse guys still can't get our ball down
    lol

also lol @ "quit worrying about your stats chollo"
  15. joker

joker Active Member

16. De Troll

De Troll New Member

All my fault.
  17. De Troll

De Troll New Member

18. joker

joker Active Member

Compliments to Chollo's airstrike and firebase placements in PMs yesterday
  19. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

Compliments to Chron for abusing host and being able to see my invisible firebases.

Compliments to Steampot for being emo again and rage quiting the pms for the second day in a row as well as having all those negative vibes rub off on your teammates which gave me and shammas room to join.
  20. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member